Add even more magic to your Disney cruise! Get the latest, most up-to-date cruise information directly on your smartphone while on the ship with the Disney Cruise Line Navigator—the official cruise app from Disney.
Explore your ship from bow to stern with Deck Plans, learn about the ports you’ll be visiting with My Itinerary, easily save and view both favorite and booked activities with My Plans, and make the most of each day with access to your entire cruise schedule—which includes daily activities, entertainment listings and even restaurant menus. Also, keep in touch with friends and family on the ship with our Onboard Chat feature.
To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app, and once on board, connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
GET THE INFO YOU NEED TO HELP YOU PLAN
- View on board activities across your entire voyage
- Plan your day, from shows to shopping
- Review your ports of call and at-sea days
- Read details about activities that interest you
- Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too—and easily access your dining schedule
- Get daily featured spa and shopping offers
- Save favorite activities in one convenient list
- View booked activities—Port Adventures, nursery times, spa and salon services and treatments, and dining at Palo and Remy
- Find Disney Characters throughout the ship
- Get the most out of the app by visiting our new Help Center
NAVIGATE THE SHIP
- Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern
- Find locations of the activities you want to do
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ONBOARD CHAT
- Use Onboard Chat to stay connected to your family, friends and shipmates
- While aboard your cruise, chat one-to-one, or with multiple friends and family members at once
- Use our wide array of Disney emoticons to express yourself as you chat
- Control access by children with the permissions feature
Disney Cruise Line Navigator helps you to stay informed, navigate the ship and enjoy every cruise day to its fullest. Download the app to get started!
Note: Onboard Chat requires you to provide your full name, stateroom number and birthdate in order to use it. Children should always ask their parent or guardian before using Onboard Chat.
This app will give you the option to accept local notifications for favorited activities and incoming chat messages.
With this release, we made it easier to visit the Disney Vacation Planning desk. We also added room service menus to the app.
Finally, we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be so much better.
For giving the basic informations it is good. It could be so much better.
Disney please add a voice client for the device it would eliminate the need to have as many wavephones.
Add a live data stream for the onboard information on channel 4 or channel 1 for ship wide announcements.
Add an on demand option for the TV.
I really didn't know what to expect of the app because before you actually board your Disney Cruise, there's really not much there. However, once on board and connected to the DCL wifi, it had everything we needed- menus, hours for shops & restaurants, maps, the ability to 'favourite' activities to make your own schedule for the trip and finally messaging. We used this not only for those in our cabin, but new friends we met while on board. You absolutely want to make sure to have this app for your next Disney Cruise!!
Essential - a must
Download this app and when onboard start to plan your itinerary!
Character appearances, activities, etc.
You can 'favourite' your choices to make it easier to see your choices. It will also bling you to remind you for the upcoming event.
Onboard chat was great! Remember to pass the chat code that's generated to your party so they can keep in touch.
Very handy (make sure to charge your phone the night before!)
Note: activities, movies, etc might have last minute changes and your 'favourited' choice may still bling you with a reminder even though the activity was cancelled. So don't fuss, just go with the flow. So many fun things to do onboard.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 124.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Disney
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.