By Leonard Wong
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do Now is a simple to-do list that allows you to organize items or tasks into lists that can be reused. Check the list and mark items as checked, incomplete or to-be-completed. Focus mode helps you get things done by displaying one thing at a time.
• Focus mode displays list items one item at a time
• Quickly add a list or list item when it comes to mind
• Easy to use: see what needs to be done, do it, check it off
• Easy to manage: add, edit, reorder and delete lists and list items
• Reuse a list by unchecking completed items
• Quickly remove all checked items in a list
• Highlight a list by selecting a list highlight color
• Each list displays:
• ... a green checkmark if the list is completed, or
• ... a red X mark if list is completed but there are incomplete X'd items, or
• ... the number of unchecked items remaining
• The icon on the Home screen shows the number of unchecked items remaining for the current active list
• The Do Now title displays the total number of lists
• Lists and list items are ordered manually
• Email a list or an individual list item
• Supports an unlimited number of lists and items (limited by available memory)
• Supports portrait and landscape mode
• Daily activities
• Study cards
• Talking points
• To-Do and task lists
• Packing checklists for vacations, business trips or moving
• Grocery lists, shopping lists, wish lists
• Ideas, notes, projects, goals
• Assembly instructions, recipes
• READ-DO, DO-CONFIRM, GO-NO GO checklists
• Manage projects
• Add a list: Tap +, type the list name, tap Save.
• Select a list: Tap the list name.
• Delete a list: Swipe left over the list, and tap Delete.
• Reorder lists: Tap Edit, move list to new position, tap Done.
• Edit list title or highlight color: Select a list list, tap Edit, make changes, tap Done.
• List can be reused by resetting all list Items.
• Number of items remaining is indicated beside each list name.
• Add item: Tap +, type the item details, tap Done.
• Check/X/Uncheck item: Tap checkbox beside item.
• DIsplay item details: Tap the item.
• Edit item details: Tap the item, type changes, tap Done.
• Delete item: Swipe left over the item, and tap Delete.
• Reorder items: Tap Edit button, move item to new position, tap Done.
• Email an individual list item: Touch and hold on an item until the menu appears, tap Email.
• Email the list: Tap the Action button, tap Email List.
• Uncheck all items: Tap the Action button, tap Uncheck All Items.
• Delete completed items: Tap the Action button, tap Delete Checked Items.
• Start Focus mode: Touch and hold on an unchecked item until the menu appears, tap Do Now.
• Change text/background color (black text on white background, white text on black background): Tap on item text.
• Checkmark item and display next unchecked item: Tap checkmark button.
• X mark item and display next unchecked item: Tap X mark button.
• Skip current item and display next unchecked item: Tap Next button
• Exit Focus mode and return to the list: Tap Cancel button
What's New in Version 7.0
The 7.0 update provides a number of improvements, including:
• Updated for iOS 7.0 or later
• Addressed an issue with the Action button when using iOS 8
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 22, 2015
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Leonard Wong
- © 2010 Leonard Wong
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.