Office anywhere with Docs To Go: View, edit, and create Microsoft® Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint*) & view Adobe PDF® files on your iOS device with the original & #1 selling mobile MS Office suite of all time.
Documents To Go® Standard contains best-in-class document viewing & editing. Options for connecting to multiple cloud storage accounts, desktop file sync, and opening password-protected files are available via in-app purchase.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for iOS, Mac, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• Technical support is available via email by actual people in our home office & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
OVERALL STANDARD VERSION FEATURES:
• Works on both iPhone and iPad
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2015).
• View PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF files, and more!
• Send & receive supported email attachments using the built-in Mail app.
• Open & edit supported files within Docs To Go from any 3rd party app that supports the iOS "Open In" feature.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.)
• Supports iTunes File Sharing via USB cable for manually moving files.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• View, edit, and create Word (.doc, .docx) files
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit and/or insert bullets and numbering
• Multiple undo/redo
• Find & replace
• Word count
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• View, edit, and create Excel (.xls, .xlsx) spreadsheets
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell & number formatting options, including: font type, size, color, alignment, fill, highlight, category, and decimal place)
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Multiple undo/redo
• Find/find next
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• In-slide PowerPoint editing - Edit slide contents & formatting directly in the slide vs. a separate/outline view.
• Thumbnail slide sorter/view
• High fidelity PowerPoint viewing, including: charts, MS Office SmartArt, and more
• View/edit/add speaker notes
• Sort slides
• Promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2015 files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
*PowerPoint files are view and edit only.
Fix for viewing problem with Excel and PowerPoint files.
Ratings and Reviews
LOST ALL my files
previously I've rated this app as 4 star. Until Today. Can I give it 0 stars?
Earlier this week I had to do a restore on my iPad. Fortunately I had backed up my iPad only 2 days previously.
Did the restore. Today I went to Docs To Go Standard to do some work and there are NO FILES, FOLDERS on my 'Desktop'. The settings show that I have 2 desktops (one is from very long ago) but when you click on Desktop there isn't one. All that's left are a few .pdfs that I had placed on the 'iPad' section. Unfortunately, my BAD, I hadn't synced with the desktop in quite a bit of time.
Everything GONE. EVERYTHING. I would have thought that the app developers would have issued some WARNING that in the event of a Restore being needed, NOTHING is left in the 'Desktop' section, only the iPad (or iPhone) section.
Not a happy camper and it's going to take forever for me to figure out what is lost and no way to recover.
Lesson learnt the hard way.
Documents to Go
Installation executable for Desktop application requires convoluted steps to access. While description of product says WiFi access, required, it does not mention device must be on same network segment. Adding port listed in programe's help function to access table on router doesn't help, and port in any event isn't static. Only product I've seen using wifi access that can't be configured to work in an enviornment like mine (wireless devices running on a seperate network segment). Attempting to fill out support form on Vendor's site ineffective; it generates error message. While the product appears otherwise well thought out and functional, inablitily to transfer files to device renders useless, a problem compounded by Vendor's help system.
when it is good it is wonderful, but when it is bad, it is horrid. It's great to have access to selected Word files on the iPhone. It's horrid when the application decides on its own to duplicate hundreds of files from the phone back to the desktop. And it is a disgrace when there is no support available to explain what has gone wrong.
- DataViz, Inc
- 88.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 DataViz, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack $23.99
- Cloud access add-on $9.99
- Desktop Sync add-on $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.