"devastatingly addictive" - Polygon
"a fantastic update to an already-classic browser game." - jayisgames.com
Swim and flip your dolphin to the moon and beyond! A fun, vibrant, 2-minute game with surprising depth, Dolphin Up lets you do amazing tricks with a porpoise. Successful flips, spins and tailslides build speed, allowing you to jump higher and soar into the stars. Perfect your landings and chain your tricks together to form huge combos, discover new possibilities and work your way up the leaderboards. A must-have classic.
- Simple, addictive gameplay that anyone can enjoy.
- Multiple characters and levels.
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements.
- Vibrant environments that change with the time of day.
- Two intuitive control schemes (Touch and Classic) to accommodate different playstyles.
- Quick and easy Tutorial mode teaches you the basics.
- Freeswim mode lets you play and practice for as long as you want.
- Fixed critical crash bug
Ratings and Reviews
App will not open after installing the latest update
Old PC player? DO NOT PURCHASE
This IS NOT the Dolphin Olympics we once loved in PC. Yes it is the same game, but the controls are terrible, buggy, and the MENU button is literally exactly where your fingers need to be to control the dolphin.
This is an overpriced app that was rushed through design and development and it's obvious.
As much as you want to, don't purchase this. Go play a few games on the web and save yourself three bucks.
What an absolute shame.
Great port of old flash classic
Can spend hours trying to get to the restaurant in the sky and love every minute of it
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.