By Rawkins Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"devastatingly addictive" - Polygon
"a fantastic update to an already-classic browser game." - jayisgames.com
Swim and flip your Dolphin up into the sky and do as many tricks as possible in 2 minutes. Successful jumps build speed, allowing you to swim faster and jump higher, doing even more tricks!
- Simple, addictive gameplay that anyone can enjoy.
- Universal support for ipad and iphone.
- Stunning Retina graphics for the newest iPad and iPhone.
- Multiple characters and levels.
- Leaderboards and achievements.
- Game Center support
- Gorgeous, vibrant backgrounds that change depending on the time of day.
- Two intuitive control schemes (Touch and Classic) to accommodate different playstyles.
- Quick and easy Tutorial mode teaches you the basics.
- Freeswim mode lets you play and practice for as long as you want.
What's New in Version 1.7.5
- Updated size and active area of the in-game menu button to make it easier to press on smaller screens.
Old PC player? DO NOT PURCHASE
This IS NOT the Dolphin Olympics we once loved in PC. Yes it is the same game, but the controls are terrible, buggy, and the MENU button is literally exactly where your fingers need to be to control the dolphin.
This is an overpriced app that was rushed through design and development and it's obvious.
As much as you want to, don't purchase this. Go play a few games on the web and save yourself three bucks.
What an absolute shame.
I LOVE YOU DOLPHIN UP
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 1.7.5
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alan Rawkins
- © Alan Rawkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.