Doodle Buddy - Paint, Draw, Scribble, Sketch - It's Addictive!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Doodle Buddy Gold is the most fun you can have with your finger! Finger paint with your favorite colors and drop in playful stamps. Connect with a friend to draw together over the Internet.
WHAT MAKES DOODLE BUDDY SO SPECIAL?
• Funny sounds paired with stamps are a blast!
• Doodle and stamp all over your own pictures
• Scribble inside fun stencils to draw perfect shapes. Get more stencils with Doodle Bucks!
• Text Tool with resizable text and four fonts
• Post your doodles on your Facebook page
• Draw with other users on the same WiFi network
• Text chat back and forth with your drawing buddy
• Send your drawings to friends via email
• Option to buy out ads
DOODLE BUDDY PREMIUM USERS:
WHY UPGRADE TO DOODLE BUDDY GOLD?
• Saves your progress. Pick up where you left off!
• Draw perfectly straight lines with the new ruler
• Now rotate stencils and text boxes
• Perfect circles ‘n squares with new outline tools
• Better performance when drawing with friends
WHAT IF I SUCK AT DRAWING?
Anyone can draw with Doodle Buddy--from a hip Grandma to a snotty two-year-old kid. If you mess up, you can always undo your last stroke. To start over, simply shake your device.
WHO CAN I DRAW WITH?
You can connect to draw with anyone that has Doodle Buddy 1.3+ on iPhone or iPod touch.
WHAT ABOUT iPAD?
Check out Doodle Buddy for iPad for multi-touch drawing, stamping and more.
Connect with us at:
Requires iOS 3.0 or higher.
What's New in Version 1.60
- Fixed a few more bugs
- Post your work on:
Ads kept popping up every 0.5 second I just deleted the app. Too bad I liked it til then.
Its simplicity is perfect
If you import a pic from your photo album to doodle on, and then save it after doodling on it, the app saves a cropped version.
Meaning, the saved pic looks zoomed-in. This was in inconvenient.
Otherwise, 5 stars.
Says you can draw with a friend over LAN but there is no such option. I didn't miss it, I even tried Googling it. It just isn't there in this version. The in-app help guide is for the wrong app as well.