Files HD (formerly known as Downloads Lite - Download Manager for iPad) features a Web browser that lets you save documents to your iPad so that you can work with them offline. It has a built-in file manager, with robust viewer for all iOS supported document types, powerful photo browser, advanced PDF reader, full Dropbox support, and more.
NOTE: This app does not support downloading of audio or video content.
√ File manager
- Folders support
- Move, rename and delete files
- Search by file name
- Document viewer that supports .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .txt, .html, .webarchive and .rtf file formats
- Extract ZIP and RAR archives
- Import photos from camera roll
√ Tabbed browser
- Provides a user experience very similar to Safari
- Supports unlimited tabs
- Tap and hold on a link to open it in new tab or download it
- Fully featured bookmark manager
- History support
- Address bar auto-completion
- HTTP basic authentication
- Form-based authentication
- Integrated Google or Yahoo! search
- Ability to spoof browser's User-Agent string to display web pages like Firefox
- Unified smart search field. Type a URL or search term in the unified smart search field, the browser automatically suggests the closest match to what you’re looking for.
√ Download manager
- Fast downloading speed
- Save pages with images for offline viewing
- Supports resuming of interrupted downloads reliably
- Live download progress bar and speed indicator
- Active downloads badge number
- Add arbitrary download link
- Always download with correct filename
- Ability to download file of unknown size
√ Dropbox integration
- Upload, download and manage files
- Sync what you want, keep files on your device
√ Advanced PDF viewer
- Huge PDF files work flawlessly
- Text search
- Tap PDF links to jump across the file
√ Photo viewer
- Swipe to move between images in a folder
- Zoom in and out with pinch gesture
- Thumbnails view of all images in a folder
- Ability to save images to photo album
√ File transfer
- iTunes USB File Sharing lets you drag and drop files between your iPad and computer
- Supports HTTP and FTP protocols
- Transfer files to and from computer that is in the same Wi-Fi network
- Send files as email attachments
√ Passcode lock
√ Mobile Safari integration
- Bookmarklet that lets you send links from Mobile Safari to Files HD app
- Background downloading
√ Inter-app document interchange
- Other apps can save their files to Files HD app (e.g. Email app can save attachments to Files HD app)
√ Recovery Mode
- If the browser caught in an endless loop of pop-up alerts, go to the iOS built-in "Settings" app, find "Files HD", turn on "Recovery Mode", then force-quit and relaunch the app.
- Fixed "2 bytes" download bug
Ratings and Reviews
Practical. Easy to use. I like the browser very much.
Can open and save all files.
- nicer icons for the folders, files, etc... Such as the applications Download Manager and Files XT.
Do that, and I will rate 5 stars and buy it.
bait and switch!
under the mask of bug fixes they introduced file limit in the program DO NOT download!
Thanks, I love it!
- Hian Zin Jong
- 28.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Hian Zin Jong
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.