Dr. Bill makes medical billing pain-free for doctors. Stop using paper, index cards and clunky software - our app makes billing simple. Save time & earn more.
• Log claims with your phone in 30 seconds.
• View reports and see what was paid, rejected & reclaimed.
• Securely share patient information with colleagues.
• Get prompts to help you bill better and reduce rejections.
• Manage claims on our secure system & keep patient data safe.
• Get answers from our team of billing experts.
Dr. Bill makes medical billing pain-free. When you see a patient, simply snap a photo of their hospital label and add a billing item and diagnoses. That's it.
Trace every claim each step of the way. When the ministry or health insurance provider processes the claim, you'll be notified of any rejections or holdings.
A study by the Canadian Medical Association revealed that the average physician fails to bill for at least 5% of the insured services they provide. With Dr. Bill, you'll never miss a claim again.
We've also built billing rules into Dr. Bill, so you can get smart, on-time billing suggestions. This means fewer rejections and more payments!
You can protect your data with Touch ID or a 4-digit passcode. Dr. Bill encrypts all sensitive data both in transmission and during storage. The data is stored on secure servers in Canada and is never shared.
Currently available in British Columbia (MSP) and Ontario (OHIP).
- Fixes a bug that would cause a crash on iPhone X with iOS 11.4 when attempting to unlock the app with Face ID.
- Fixes a bug where starred referring physicians could be reset.
Ratings and Reviews
This is so much easier than using index cards!
Saves time and increases practice revenue
Dr Bill is incredible
Saves an incredible amount of time recording, organizing and submitting billings to MSP.
The intelligence in the app helps maximize reimbursement for the work provided while the support team makes sure rejections are addressed and resubmitted.
Well worth the small service fee - easily made up for by increased income:
a) frees up my time which allows me to see more patients
b) deals with resubmissions and increases successful payment for care provided
c) makes it easy to submit bills I may have otherwise skipped (eg phone calls from GPs or quick one-off visits in hospital)
I beta tested the app and have used it essentially since the first day it launched - could not go back to paper
- Pendar Labs
- 77.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Grouse Software Labs 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.