DragonBox Algebra 12+
By WeWantToKnow AS
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DragonBox Algebra 12+: An inexpensive algebra tutor that fits in your pocket.
DragonBox Algebra 12+ is a must-have tool for students so they can earn better grades and gain confidence in algebra and mathematics. It is based on the award winning game DragonBox Algebra 5+ but covers more advanced topics in mathematics and algebra:
* Positive and Negative signs
* Addition of Fractions (Common Denominators)
* Collection of Like Terms
DragonBox Algebra 12+ gives players a greater understanding of what mathematics is all about: objects and the relationships between objects.
This educational game targets children from the ages of 12 to 17 but children (or adults) of all ages can enjoy it. Playing doesn’t require supervision, although parents can enjoy playing along with their children and maybe even freshen up their own math skills.
DragonBox Algebra 12+ introduces all these elements in a playful and colorful world appealing to all ages.
The player learns at his/her own pace by experimenting with rules that are introduced gradually. Progress is illustrated with the birth and growth of a dragon for each new chapter.
Dr. Patrick Marchal, Ph.D. in cognitive science, and Jean-Baptiste Huynh, a high school teacher, created DragonBox Algebra 12+ as an intuitive, interative and efficient way to learn algebra.
DragonBox Algebra 12+ is based on a novel pedagogical method developed in Norway that focuses on discovery and experimentation. Players receive instant feedback which differs from the traditional classroom setting where students can wait weeks for feedback. DragonBox Algebra 12+ creates an environment for kids where they can learn, enjoy and appreciate math.
Our previous educational game, DragonBox Algebra 5+ has received many distinctions including the Gold Medal of the 2012 Serious Play Award (USA), the Best Serious game at Bilbao´s Fun and Serious Game Festival and the Best Serious Game at the 2013 International Mobile Gaming Awards. It is also recommended by Common Sense Media where it won the Learn ON award.
* 20 progressive chapters (10 learning, 10 training)
* 357 puzzles
* Basic algebraic rules with which the child can experiment
* A focus on minimal instruction encourages creativity and experimentation from the player
* Multiple profiles for easy progress control
* Dedicated graphics and music for each chapter
* Multiple supported languages (English, français, norsk, svenska, dansk, español, 한국어, italiano, português, Deutsch, русский, 简体中文, 繁體中文, suomi, Nederlands...)
What's New in Version 2.2.3
This is a small release aimed at improving branding (icon and splash) and bringing a few bug fixes/improvements, in particular a pestering rate app dialog, the solution on Chapter10,Level01 and updated translations. Thanks for reporting them to us!
We are always here to help. If you notice something wrong, have questions or want to leave some feedback you can get in touch by email (email@example.com), twitter (@DragonBox) or Facebook (@DragonBoxApp).
And if you like our products, why not help spread the word? You can do so on social media and by leaving a nice review, even if you did it with a previous version of the app. It really helps us!
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 30, 2017
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 206 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: WeWantToKnow AS
- © 2017 WeWantToKnow AS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.