By Backflip Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the most popular Dragon Collecting game in the world! Can you hatch them all? Your Dragon-filled destiny awaits in DragonVale!
- Breed and raise 250+ different dragons. Match, hatch, and show off your stash!
- Build and decorate beautiful floating islands in the sky to create your ultimate park. Your park, your dragons, your DragonVale!
- Harvest dragon treats, then feed your dragons so they can grow and achieve their Dragonly greatness
- Enter your dragons in fun races, quests, and contests to win epic prizes. Let the Dragoning begin!
- Discover new dragons, decorations and activities during special seasonal events.
- Browse the Dragonarium to keep track of all the dragons you’ve collected and which you’ve yet to breed.
- Impress your family and friends by displaying your park and sharing your favorite dragons for cooperative breeding!
- Visit friends’ parks and give each other gifts.
- Spectacular visuals and sparkling animations accompanied by an original soundtrack written by our award-winning composer.
- Play DragonVale today! It’s free.
PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play.
DragonVale is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games and a proud partner of Hasbro, Inc.
What's New in Version 3.10.0
Something sweet this way comes — it’s Whitbee’s Candy Bash 3: The Sweetening! Can you collect enough Candy before the terrifying conclusion of the Candy Bash?! Download the update and get ready for the event to begin on October 13th!
Whitbee and his fellow witches and wizards have conjured up some amazing thrills this year:
Four new dragons:
Two new limited-time spooktacular decorations
Frightfully fun fan-favorite games in the Ghoulish Game Gallery
Daily rewards in the Hall of Hallows, along with daily dragon challenges in the Mausoleum Colosseum
I used to play this game every day and I almost had all dragons then I got ios10 and it restarted now I have nothing
Please Fix The Panning Touch Sensitivity!!
Super excited for the 2016 round of DV's Halloween Candy Bash event! New dragons, new props, great theme and music as always.
The main complaint to-date though is the horrendous touch sensitivity!! For the love of God, please include this in the next version push. Since the latest version prior to the Candy Bash update, it's been absolutely awful and erratic.
You'll be slowly panning or moving around your island one moment, attempting to collect coins or just to move in general, and then the next, you're all the way across to the opposite end of the island.
This will certainly make panning the islands terribly frustrating and nauseating when attempting to carefully search for the pumpkins :/
Not connecting to Facebook
My Facebook friends are no longer appearing on my in-game friend list and I am unable to share goals to Facebook in-game (I am instead sent to Safari). I have tried logging out and back into Facebook in-game but no change.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 3.10.0
- Size: 152 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © 2016 Backflip Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$2.79
- Sack of Gems$6.99
- Bag of Gems$13.99
- Pile of Treats$1.39
- Pile of Cash$1.39
- Sack of Treats$2.79
- Sack of Cash$2.79
- Bag of Treats$6.99
- Box of Gems$34.99
- Bag of Cash$6.99