By Palm Shadow Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GET IT AT A SPECIAL PRICE!
Have you ever tried to imagine how your photo scene would look in the sepia tone or as black and white or as it was from the 70s?
Are you tired of taking photos that always look the same?
With Dream Camera you can apply special effects and filters to your photos right away, exactly when you take them, with live preview.
Changed your mind after taking the photo? No problem, you can adjust it or even change the effect completely with Dream Camera's built-in browser.
Create photo effects as you capture and change them later if you feel like it.
Create photo effects as you record video.
Apply photo effects to any photo in the camera roll with built-in browser.
"Ortonize" your photos with Dream effect.
Share with others. Dream Camera supports Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Picasa and Twitter.
* Photo effects in 4 categories:
- Special Processing: Dream (Orton Effect), xPro 1 & 2 (Cross Processing), 70s and Art
- Color: Color, Black & White, Sepia, Redscale and Cyanotype
- Contrast & Brightness
- Edge: Vignette and Matte
Best of all you can combine the effects from each category creating new & wonderful effects.
All the effects are available in the photo camera mode.
The effects availability in the video camera mode depends on device type and selected recording resolution.
* Live Preview - What you see is what you get.
Apply the effects as you capture photos or video.
* Optional grid to help you compose the scene.
* Tap & Hold to lock camera focus and exposure - you can lock both or just one of them.
* Timer with different settings.
* Burst - take consecutive pictures with one touch of the button.
* Timestamp - label your photo with the date, time or both. Or not, if you prefer not to.
* Location - add geo data to your photo as metadata or in addition label the photo with it.
* Flash - to help you lighten the scene (iPhone 4 and 4s only)
* Double tap to change camera preview size: for HD video switch between fill and fit the screen.
* Built-in media browser to help you review your media and share them (one by one or in batch mode).
Support for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Picasa and Filckr.
You can also email or print your photos directly from Dream Camera.
* Apply the photo effects to any photo in the camera roll.
* Different case colors - customize the look of your camera.
Dream Camera saves your photos and video directly to Camera Roll.
You can access them either through the built-in browser or standard Photos app.
Taking pictures is fun, enjoy it!
- And it's easy now!
What's New in Version 2.5
- added tall screen support
- iPhone 5 - video 1080p with the special effects
- lots of improvements
- bug fixes
A little bit of magic....
I love this simple gem. It certainly has the best file access features of all photo manipulation apps - I can upload a file locally (from gallery or an album) open the app from any web/cloud app through the upload (<open in>) portal, and when I'm finished my subtle finessing or wildly dramatic flourishes, I can email, share, post, send to a collage app, set as wallpaper or just put the file back from whence it came without exiting the app.
Maybe Instagram et al have this feature, but my brain would explode trying to figure it out.
So there's no back and forth (save changes to gallery, exit app, enter gallery, exit gallery, enter frame app, save to gallery aaargh!) which seem to be the only file manipulation options from the bigger apps. This flexibility also prohibits the slow and steady spread of memory chewing caches those other apps hide in their attics.
I'm not working with snapshots. I create artsy things with overlays - they're large files, and transporting them from app to app from within other apps is a major RAM drain. I like to listen to music while I work, this is an issue with the heavyweight apps, if I forget to perform frequent manual refreshes (I strongly recommend cMemory Pro), sudden freeze/crash/unscheduled reboots are inevitable.
This product doesn't perform a million tricks, but its file management skills are memory-friendly. I can run background music (though we all know there's no such thing in IOS), pretend i'm a digital Jackson Pollock, and never crash.
All I want is a Color Wheel, perhaps a contrast setting or density calibrator - nothing heavy - maybe you can ditch some of the presets and yield that space to the user's imagination... Just don't touch that "Dream" effect. It's simply beautiful.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 28, 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Palm Shadow Apps LLC
- © 2012-2015 Palm Shadow Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.