You can work with everything from video and images, to code and sound—all in a single place. And it comes free with Dropbox.
CREATE & SHARE EARLY IDEAS
Create new docs or edit existing ones, and share them with your team right from the app, so you can capture inspiration wherever you are.
KEEP PROJECTS MOVING
Post and reply to comments, so you can keep projects moving forward even if you’re not at your desk.
CATCH UP IN ONE PLACE
See everything that’s incoming from your team—like comments, shares, and @mentions—so you can catch up while on the go.
STAY IN FLOW, OFFLINE
No internet connection? You can still access, edit, and comment on your starred and recent docs—or create new docs—while offline, to keep the ideas flowing.
iPad users can now drag images or text from other apps right into Paper.
Ratings and Reviews
Move from Onenote to Paper
OneNote is good in is own right, but I’ve noticed syncing has lost some of my notes. Not ideal , even with the richness it offers.
So ,onto Paper.
The iPad app, so, so, better to stick with the web version.
- Edit a document, keyboard take over ½ the height in landscape mode. Good thing you can hide the left side bar in document edit mode.
- if the document is long, placing you cursor where you need it, start typing and the cursor is up and out of view, and you have a phantom cursor mid screen moving over existing text. You loose sight of what you’re typing.
- try and highlight as word let alone a sentence to be moved?Forget it. The screen keeps moving down when you touch and hold. This only happens if the document is created with the iPad app, but documents created with a computer and browser, I can highlight a word using the iPad app???
- keyboard control to hide formatting and word suggestion does allow to hide.
- - select BIU and it appear above and behind the keyboard edge. Only partially visible.
- embedding attachments types is limited to on a computer, I’ve yet to get a supported PDF file to embed
- folders listing: be nice to just see the top level with access to sub folders, instead of seeing all folders in one long column list.
Re-install and now it’s fine!
The app has come a long way.
Much snappier opening notes.
And same can be said for creating.
I use it for everything
- Check lists
- Collaboration is great too!
huge app that doesnt work
cant create new note says to check connection while original dropbox app works properly
useless until fixed...
- Dropbox, Inc.
- 154.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dropbox, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.