Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.8.1
• Fix for crashes on iOS 8.3
• Improved support for animated GIFs
• Under the hood updates for better performance
I have been using Dropbox for about a year and a half and no bad comments to report from me except 1 thing I would like see slightly change and that is if you save a format by Apple (numbers and/or keynote) it does not tell you the file size where as all other file types tell a full amount of size
Thank you 😀
I do not know if this is related to adobe reader last update (v 15.0), but it is not possible to read adobe annotated .pdf straight from dropbox anymore.
Please make this option available again.
The Dropbox app is amazing! I have been using it for a couple years now and have had no complaints.
I'm not sure if this is new with the update or something is wrong with my iPod Touch, but when I load PDF files while connected to the Internet and then try to view them when not connected, they don't open anymore. I have always used Dropbox to preload files and then read them on the subway when I don't have Internet connection, but I can no longer do that - seemingly since the last update.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 11, 2015
- Version: 3.8.1
- Size: 68.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$119.99
- Pro – 3 Months$29.99