Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 4.1
• Edit your PDFs in Adobe Acrobat and save them back to your Dropbox
• “Save to Dropbox” App Extension now saves PDF versions of websites from Safari (iOS 8 & 9 only) — to enable, you can tap the share icon in Safari and toggle the extension from the “More” section
• Copy files and folders — select multiple items or tap the downward arrow to copy
• Added Touch ID support when using App Extensions
• Small improvements to make the app more efficient in utilizing device space
• Better handling of international characters when viewing files sorted by name
• Accessibility improvements
• Dismiss gesture works better for closing out the actions menu and files with comments
• File or Folder is now read after the file or folder name
• Fixed a rare issue where folders named with Greek characters would fail to load or generate links
• Fixed an issue where photos would appear blurry on a cellular connection for iPhone 6 and newer devices
• Addressed several edge cases to reduce those pesky crashes
It always crashes !!! D: 😒😒
"unable to connect to Dropbox"
Can't login with this update, gives me a "cannot connect to Dropbox" prompt every time I try and login.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 02, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 61.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$119.99
- Pro – 3 Months$29.99