Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Automatically save photos and videos to Dropbox and earn up to 3 GB additional free space.
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.1.2
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• Dropbox for Business users can now sign in to both their personal Dropbox and work Dropbox
Can't open any of my PDF files
Done with Dropbox
Dropbox fundamentally mishandles symlinks, causing unavoidable conflicts and loss of data. They've known about this problem for over six years and they refuse to do anything about it. If you care about the integrity or privacy of your data, don't use Dropbox.
Degrades photos and only basic features
Works great for only basic features. Cannot even rename a file. When saving to device, saves a degraded copy. It is very bad design to degrade resolution and rename files and a bigger defect to do that without informing.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 10, 2014
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2013 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro 100$99.99