Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.9
• Quickly create new Microsoft Office docs within Dropbox. From the Files tab, tap the “⋯” icon and select “Create New File.”
• Comment directly on your files, and bring others into the discussion with @mentions!
• New Recents tab gives you an up-to-date look at all your recent activity
• 1Password login extension support to create or access your 1Password items
• Behind the scenes changes to make the app more reliable
Why don't any of my files open
All of a sudden none of my files open.
It would be nice to have an option of being able to view a specific folder offline. Like being able to actually save a folder so I don't need to be connected to access it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 68.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$119.99
- Pro – 3 Months$29.99