Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.9.5
• Fixes most common crashes for users running the iOS 9 Beta
• Fix for an issue where some files would appear under the wrong month when sorted by date
My friends and I use Dropbox for all our photo sharing and it works great, I'm very pleased and would recommend! One suggestion I have is that I would like some kind of distinction in shared folders between photos uploaded by you and photos uploaded by other members. Thanks!
Can't live without Dropbox
Great app; great support. You guys are awesome. Can't live without this app! Everyone should have it on all their devices. Many things I do would be much harder without Dropbox.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 3.9.5
- Size: 59.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$119.99
- Pro – 3 Months$29.99