Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.7
• New Action Extension for iOS 8: save files straight to Dropbox from your favorite apps
• Better experience receiving shared links on iPhone – when visiting a shared link, supported files will show an option to “Open in app” that takes you to Dropbox
• Bug fixes and improvements related to moving and deleting files, printing and exporting, RTF previews, and password protected files
Crashed when searching for photos
This app crashes every time it is searching for 500 photos to be uploaded! This renders my pro subscription useless.
There is no option to open files online only. I never wanted this app on my phone, and they have removed the option to simply open files without having the app on your phone.
the scanner is not scanning the code online
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 63.9 MB
- Languages: Danish, Dutch, En, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$119.99
- Pro – 3 Months$29.99