Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.9.6
• Fix for iOS 8.4 devices so your music and videos playback where you last left off
• Behind the scenes changes for upcoming releases
I have a personal file that was emailed to me and I opened it with I call it lockbox because no matter what I tried I cannot get it out of there this app is horrible
Let me clear so much storage on my phone. Love it
Super application! On y trouve vraiment notre compte!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 3.9.6
- Size: 61.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$119.99
- Pro – 3 Months$29.99