Dumb Ways to Die
By Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You've seen the video - now the lives of those charmingly dumb characters are in your hands.
Enjoy 18 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the charmingly dumb characters for your train station, achieve high scores and unlock the famous music video that started it all.
Download the FREE game now to enjoy the new fun and remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
- Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
- Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
- Balance that wobbling glue eater
- Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
- Swat wasps before it's too late
- Best not invite that psycho killer inside
- Carefully remove forks from toasters
- Help self-taught pilots
- Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
- Have patience at level crossings
- No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
- And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
- Doing your own electrical work? Choose the wires carefully
- Mind the gap! Board the train safely
- Space is no fun without a helmet. Put it on now!
- Perfect your dumb-death prevention skills to unlock the full set of characters for your train station
- Earn your own local copy of the original video
- Compete against friends and highly skilled strangers on the Game Center leaderboard
Watch the original Webby and Cannes award-winning video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw
© Metro Trains Melbourne, Dumb Ways to Die™
What's New in Version 1.6
Three exciting new mini-games!
SPACEMAN SPLAT - Our simple-minded spaceman has decided to remove his helmet. Help him put it back on before it’s too late!
MIND THE GAP - Help our safety challenged friends board the train. Be sure to mind the gap by jumping at exactly the right time.
DO YOUR OWN ELECTRICAL WORK - Play amateur electrician as you attempt to connect wires across the screen. Choose wisely, otherwise it’s all over!
Great Game - 3 Suggestions
1) I'd be happy to pay $0.99 to get rid of those ads
2) Create a practice option where I can choose a specific DWtD to practice.
3) Keep stats: Which DWtD kills me most often? What % of the time do I die with each one? (and so I need to practice more) Which do I survive 100% of the time?
I love this game and the new update is awesome just Mind The Gap is not even part of the song and it's not part of the little guys!!! Also the Space helmet one is almost impossible!! PLEASE FIX!!!
Yes! It's here!
Excited for the new mini games! Thanks!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 08, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 38.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- © Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.