DVD Player for iPad
By Floating Cube Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UPDATED: 3 November 2012. Now compatible with Mountain Lion 10.8.2 and iOS6.
WATCH DVDS ON YOUR IPAD AND IPHONE LIVE
Simple and no hassle. Put a DVD into any Mac or Windows DVD drive, and watch it live on your iPad. Don't waste time converting files, storing multiple copies of the DVD, and messing around with different file formats. Everything is now automated for you! Now with Money Back Guarantee.
FREE TRIAL BEFORE YOU BUY
Download DVD Player Free to make sure that everything runs great on your system before buying this paid version.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
At any time, if you are unsatisfied with this app, email us at email@example.com with your paypal details. We will refund your Paypal immediately. (We don't have the means to refund your credit card directly.)
1) Download the server file:
2a) On a Mac, open the dmg file, drag the Server file into Applications folder.
2b) Run the Server file. It will minimize into the top bar, and you should see a DVDPlayer icon.
3) Insert DVD into the Mac’s drive. (Do not autorun the Mac's DVD Player.)
4) Run the iPad application.
1) Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and above with DVD drive, Windows XP or better.
2) iPad or iPhone 3GS and above.
3) Running on the same WiFi subnet (i.e. 1 Wifi router and not a complicated public Wifi system)
View the complete installation and troubleshooting instructions at www.floatingcube.com/forums
If you've any problems, contact us with your device UDID and we will respond within 24 hours. We can be reached at support[at]floatingcube.com
What's New in Version 3.4
Added support for iOS6 and Mac OS X 10.8.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 08, 2012
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Floating Cube Studios Pte. Ltd.
- © 2011 Floating Cube Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.