Do you like to draw, sketch, doodle, or animate?
Easy Animate makes it simple to create animations and share them with your friends! Bring your animation to life with the following simple but powerful tools and features:
Creating and editing animations:
• Variety of tools: free draw, line draw, rectangle draw, polygon draw, circle draw, eraser, colouring, transform (move, scale, and rotate), and smart shapes
• Background image and colour
• One level undo or redo to remove simple mistakes
• Choose colours from a palette, find colours with the colour wheel, or manually mix your own
• An easy, yet powerful frame system with support for add, copy, delete, rearrange, and erase
• Multitouch ability and onion skin (background layer of the previous frame)
• Several choices of frames per second rates (animation speed)
• Easy file saving, viewing, playing, and sharing
• Create movies (.mov files), PDFs, animated GIFs, or still images from your animations
• Save animations to your photo library or another third-party app, send them via e-mail or text message, or share them via AirDrop or social media
• Display your animations on a TV (requires an Apple TV or a compatible cord)
• Animations can be sent to other Easy Animate users, allowing them to edit the animations
• Designed for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices, including support for iPad Pro
• Store as many animations as your device's storage can handle!
Easy Animate has a new file manager with iCloud Drive support!
• Open animations from Easy Animate or the Files app
• See recently opened animations (iPad only: also by long pressing the Easy Animate icon)
• Create folders
• More sorting options, more viewing options, and tags
• Added a Home Screen Quick Action to create a new animation
• Improved external display support
• Fixed bugs with filled shapes
• Other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is a good app for beginners, but I would suggest making a more clean eraser tool.
It’s a cute app, but not if you’re looking to do quality animation. If there was a way to see the previous frame while you draw or add a background that would make it way more useful.
If you make a lot of pictures it turns into a kaleidoscope and looks weird 149 pics ios 11 and iPad Air 2
- Charles Douglas
- 3.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Woodland Boys Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.