By Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sennheiser Easy Control (v1.2)
Sennheiser Easy Control turns your iPhone or iPad into an intuitive wireless LAN media control unit for Sennheiser evolution wireless & Sennheiser ADN.
Sennheiser Easy Control is programmed directly for your iPhone/iPad and gives you remote access to the most often used commands and information. You only have to type in the Sennheiser device’s IP address and are ready to start.
Use your iPhone/iPad to control Sennheiser 2000 series, evolution wireless G3 units or Sennheiser ADN System via wifi. Sennheiser Easy Control provides wireless control for the following Sennheiser products:
•ADN CU1, the control unit for Sennheiser's Audio Distribution Network digital conferencing equipment. (Firmware 18.104.22.168 or higher)
•EM 300 G3, EM 500 G3, EM 2000, EM 2050 wireless receivers. (Firmware 1.7.0 or higher)
•SR 2000, SR 2050, SR 300 G3 wireless transmitters. (Firmware 1.7.0 or higher)
- Control your Sennheiser 2000 series, evolution wireless G3 and ADN devices directly from your iPhone/iPad.
- No additional software required.
- Communicates via TCP/IP Protocol
- Works in portrait and landscape mode.
- Supports the Retina display.
- ADN features
- Direct access to up to 15 ADN delegate units
- Adjust the floor volume or mute all units
- Start and stop USB recording
- Select a conference mode (Direct Access, Override, Request, PTT)
- Set the mic limit
- Toggle feedback suppression for speakers and XLR
- De-/activate XLR in and out
- Mute the speakers
- Toggle XLR Mix Minus
- 2000 series and evolution wireless G3 features
- Monitor RF and AF levels
- Monitor battery status of wireless Sennheiser microphones
- Display of warnings
- Set the EQ
- Rename the device
- Toggle the send-mode for SRs
NOTE: Sennheiser Easy Control works only with the Sennheiser devices indicated above and requires a wifi-connection between your iPhone/iPad and the Sennheiser devices.
Please attention to these requirements before downloading this product.
Explanations and information on the settings can be found in the user manual of your Sennheiser devices.
Please note that the Sennheiser Easy Control app offers only limited control and monitoring functionality. If you want access to more control possibilities of the Sennheiser devices, please consider using terminal apps which are offered by several companies (e.g. “Mote”) or media control units offered by Crestron, AMX etc.
If you have any questions about technical details on the above mentioned products or if you need contact details of Sennheiser sales companies, please visit our website: www.sennheiser.com
What's New in Version 1.2
- design update and iOS 7 & 8 compatibility
- supports up to 25 conference units
- supports XLR input sensitivity control
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 23.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sennheiser electronic
- © Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.