By Robot Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the makers of the 2012 AIAS Mobile Game of the Year "Hero Academy" and 2011 AIAS Strategy Game of the Year "Orcs Must Die!". Fight your way across the stars in this epic action game.
Battle hordes of dangerous alien creatures, space pirates, and killer mercenaries with blaster and blade as you travel from star to star, uncovering the secrets of the multiverse.
Make contact with the Echoes, mysterious beings from alternate universes who will lend you their abilities and aid you in your quest to save humanity from an alien menace. Acquire a myriad of powerful weapons and armor, watch your abilities grow to unmatched levels, and prepare to take on the most fearsome opponents in the galaxy!
• Real-time action combat with intuitive touch controls.
• Over 100 pieces of gear with a diverse mix of deadly effects, from fire to plasma.
• Wide variety of enemies and environments.
• Customizable ability loadouts - experiment and find the best combinations!
• Random campaign generation - every experience is different!
• Use your friends' Echoes in combat to help them level-up.
• Universal app! Plays on iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch.
• Invite your Facebook friends and Twitter followers to play!
NOTE: there are known issues with Echo Prime on iOS7.0. We recommend upgrading to iOS7.03 or better, or using an earlier version.
Note: Echo Prime requires an iPhone 4s/ iPod Touch 5/ iPad2/ iPad Mini or above.
What's New in Version 1.1.01
Game polish and minor bug fixes.
So much potential
This game has some really good potential. The idea is great while the execution of it is lacking. The game has a good level up system while the 'echo' powers keep the game entertaining. The big problem with the game is that it is too linear. Every level works in one of two ways. You have to get from left to right or you have to survive in a room. That's it. An open concept would have been great here. It's still fairly entertaining but I can see myself getting pretty bored pretty fast.
Also, the game crashed all the time. Very annoying
In-App Purchases Ruin It
I had a pretty good time playing, even with the simple, linear gameplay.
However, at one point you get to a level where he enemies are just crushing you, and the only way you'll be strong enough is to pay to upgrade your weapons and armor.
The game is not free, but after an hour or two, it will have the "freemium" feel. Be prepared to spend money to finish it. I, for one, won't be.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 01, 2013
- Version: 1.1.01
- Size: 829 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Robot Entertainment
- © 2013 Robot Entertainment, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5 Emblems$1.39
- 30 Emblems$6.99
- 75 Emblems$13.99
- 150 Emblems$27.99
- 500 Emblems$69.99