Educreations Interactive Whiteboard
By Educreations, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Educreations turns your iPad into a recordable whiteboard. Creating a great video tutorial is as simple as touching, tapping and talking. Explain a math formula... Create an animated lesson... Add commentary to your photos... Diagram a sports play...
With voice recording, realistic digital ink, photos and text, and simple sharing through email, Facebook or Twitter, now you can broadcast your ideas from anywhere.
• Help students with homework by working through an example problem.
• Put your lessons on the web so students can watch them before and after class.
• Tutor someone from afar.
• Showcase your video tutorials on educreations.com and share your knowledge with the world.
• Add your commentary to famous works of art.
• Diagram football plays, John Madden style.
• Record and replay your voice, handwriting and drawings
• Draw in 10 colors of incredibly realistic digital ink
• Add text to any page
• Add photos from the iPad camera, Photo Albums, Dropbox or the Web
• Animate images by dragging them around while recording
• Create multiple whiteboard pages
• Scroll pages up or down when you need extra space
• Easily erase drawing mistakes
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Pause/resume or start over recording anytime
• Create a free account on educreations.com and choose who can view your lessons
• Share your lessons via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Embed your lessons on your blog or website
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions, comments or feedback, we’d love to hear from you.
Contact us: educreations.com/about
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/educreations
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/educreations
What's New in Version 1.5.7
• Page scrolling - swipe with two fingers when you need more space
• Fix a crash on iOS 5 devices (1.5.7)
• Improved iOS 7 compatibility (1.5.7)
Lack of foresight
Like the concept of being able to place lectures and concepts on a whiteboard to engage student learning. However the inability to go back and edit and place on the platform of your choosing limits the user severely.
This app has been productive in my class. It has improved with erasing and especially with being able to delete the recording without losing other work that has been prepared.