The eero app allows you to easily set up and manage your eero WiFi system (sold separately).
The world’s first home WiFi system, eero blankets your home in fast, reliable WiFi. eero stays new and gets better with frequent software updates, improving performance, while also bringing new features and security improvements. It’s simple to setup and easy to manage. With a network that expands as far as you need, you’ll finally be able to stream, work, and play, from every corner of your home — and from the backyard, too.
- Setup in under 10 minutes
- Automatic updates with new features, performance improvements, and the latest security standards
- View and manage your network from anywhere
- Easily and securely share your network with guests
- Schedule or pause internet access to manage screen time
- Block devices from using your network
- eero Plus - a subscription service that includes advanced security, additional parental controls, and VIP access to our team of WiFi experts
We want to hear your feedback. For any feature requests or thoughts on how we can improve, reach out at email@example.com.
eero is currently only available for purchase in the US and this app requires a US phone number to create an account.
Let's stay connected! Here is what is included in our latest update:
- NEW! iPad support is here! Just like with the eero app on your iPhone, you can simply manage everything on your network.
- NEW! Ad block insights in the eero Plus Activity Center. In addition to activity insights for inspections, threat blocks, and content filters, you can now see how many ads are blocked for each device on your network. Still don't have eero Plus? Start your free 30-day trial today from the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t manage my router
The app logged me out and now won’t let me log back in. I never get the verification code and when I try to have it re-sent it fails
Have Rogers 1gb ignite with this system I am only getting 300 mbps I contacted week support and they told me this system can’t handle more than that I have older $79 router and I am getting better speed in that one not worth the money.
Great App and Wifi
Love this app. So easy to use and setup my home wifi.
My only complaint can’t you build an iPad app. It would be nice to be able to manage my network from my iPad.
- eero inc.
- 124.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 eero inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.