EleMints: Periodic Table
By Mochi Development, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EleMints is a revolutionary periodic table for the science geek in all of us. Boasting phenomenal retina graphics and features such as element properties, a molar mass calculator, a plot graph and much more, EleMints will inspire you to bring out your inner mad scientist.
EleMints is structured within five sections, easily accessible from the bottom of the screen:
• The Periodic Table can be shaded according to a particular property and zoomed for more information as desired.
• The Graph displays property trends in a simple yet functional fashion, be it across a period or down a group.
• The Listing organizes elements by a property of your choosing.
• The Articles Library contains various topics on chemistry from the nucleus to the physical properties themselves.
• The Tools, such as an intelligent live-calculating Molar Mass Calculator, or the Chemical Equation Balancer, will help you solve problems and exercises even faster.
The properties inspector gives a comprehensive view of an element’s properties and values including simple definitions and an electron diagram with sub-shells to boot.
EleMints supports many properties and is constantly being updated with more for improved accuracy and efficiency. Some examples include:
• Melting/Boiling Points
• Physical State
• Oxidation States
• Crystal Structure
• Atomic Weight
• Atomic Radii
• Ionization/Binding Energies
• Electron Diagrams
• and more…
Have a suggestion? We’d be delighted to hear from you for any topic whether it be finding an error in the data or requesting a new property, any idea is welcomed. Please contact us at: email@example.com (Please use EleMints as the subject line) - If you do not receive a response within a week, please retry as the cat might have deleted your email without our knowledge.
What's New in Version 2.4
• Fix Articles never loading
• Brand new sorting functionality for the Listing tab
• Improvements to the display of electron diagram and isotopes in Inspector
• Don't cut off data in Inspector on iPad
• More consistant Inspector behavior on iPad
• Don't crash when an Article fails to load
• Properly position element popup
• Improvements to the About Page
• Mark Polonium as a metal
• Corrects numerous Isotope inaccuracies
• Correct spelling of Strontium in articles
• 64-bit support for devices that support it
If you enjoy using EleMints, we would love to read your review!
This is my favourite elements app on the App Store because is very informative, has a beautiful design, and provides the informations you need. It would be nice if the classification text bar moved with the direction of the table. Thanks for a great app!
This is my favourite app and I use it very often. I am a chemistry professor at a college and I highly recommend it to everyone. Please make it iPhone 6 plus optimized.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jun 12, 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Mochi Development, Inc.
- © 2008-14 Mochi Development, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.