Enpass makes your life easy by securely managing your passwords and all sorts of credentials. All you have to remember is a single master password of Enpass.
You won’t even need to copy/paste them to other apps and browsers, as Enpass can autofill for them for you.
ENPASS IS UNBEATABLE
• None of your data is stored on company’s servers.
• No sign-up or subscription is required.
• Syncs data across all Mobile and Desktop devices through iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive & WebDAV.
• 80+ pre-defined templates to save all sort of information.
• Easy to use with simple and consistent design everywhere.
MAKES YOUR LIFE HASSLE FREE
• Signing up on new websites with strong passwords is not a pain as the built-in password manager lets you create unique and strong passwords of desired style.
• Automatically fills logins details in apps, Safari and Other supported browsers.
• Securely fills Credit card details while shopping online.
• Supports use of Face ID/Touch ID for quick unlock to access information.
• It’s not just about passwords. You can even save attachments, Bank accounts, Addresses for autofill, Social Security Numbers, Travel documents and all other kind of credentials you have.
• Works with Siri and Spotlight to swiftly access the required information from your iOS device screen.
FOR ENPASS, SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT
• Our philosophy is your security! We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open-source SQLite extension for encryption of your data using AES-256 with key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA512.
• Your data is always stays encrypted with your master password and stays safe even if your device is lost.
• Enpass automatically locks itself when not in use.
ENPASS IS FOR EVERYONE
• No matter which platform you love, you’ll find Enpass there.
• Collaborate with Family and Team members using Multiple vaults syncing through shared cloud accounts.
• Simple design that suits everyone.
• If you are already having your passwords with some other software, you can freely import them to Enpass using our Free Desktop Version. Learn more at https://www.enpass.io/docs/desktop/import_export.html.
GET BEST OF ENPASS
• Pro version of Enpass for this platform is a one-time purchase that lets you store more than 20 items with creation of Multiple Vaults. Learn more at https://www.enpass.io/pricing/.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We here at Enpass are continuously seeking to give you the best experience with password management. If you have any queries, feel free to reach out to us at @EnpassApp on Twitter and facebook.com/EnpassApp.
We also have a community of Enpass lovers whom you can meet at https://discussion.enpass.io.
Dear Enpass+Box cloud users! This update is for you, bringing back the synchronization with Box, along with some radical improvements and bug fixes.
- Synchronization with the Box cloud: With this update, we have reintroduced the sync with Box in Enpass v6 providing a big relief to all our users who were earlier using the Box sync in Enpass 5 or previous versions.
- The UI issues where the URL field on the item detail and PIN on Apple Watch weren't properly displayed. Fixed.
- The last modified time of an item was not syncing across the devices. Fixed.
- The issue where the Trashed items were appearing in Password Audit under the 'Identical' section. Fixed.
That's all for this update folks! If there are other improvements you’d like to see, then we are listening to you on
- Facebook: facebook.com/EnpassApp
- Forums: discussion.enpass.io
Love from Enpass.
Ratings and Reviews
App works great, lets you put data wherever I choose and one time price beats paying monthly. I love it.
Way too expensive for Premium
I use the free version on my Mac and it's great. Just got an ipad and was happy to see there's a mobile version. Turns out I can only access 20 of my logins without paying $17. That's completely unreasonable. I feel like I'm being held hostage for $17. I'd be happy to pay a couple of bucks, but $17 is way out there for this.
v6 Upgrade Broke Cloud Sync
Was running this app on an iPhone, ipad and my windows pc on version 5 OK. Post upgrade my iPhone is the only device that will sync anymore. Tried manually loading my backup from Onedrive on both my ipad and pc and after taking my master password it will refuse to sync. Trying to restore from my cloud account directly also will not take my master password.
Developer Response ,
Good day! Please, update application to the latest one version! This features has been added.
Once you are satisfied, please update the review accordingly.
- Sinew Software Systems Private Limited
- 66.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Sinew Software Systems Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.