By Christopher Makris
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WARNING: if you're not interested in spending a bit of your own time and energy to discover how a game works, please do not bother playing this one.
“It’s climbed the ever-growing tower of arcade games that have come before it and managed to provide a unique, if familiarly frustrating, challenge through its austere use of geometry.” - Kill Screen
“Poppy graphic design meets arcade-style velocity in this fast-paced yet meditative mobile game that, if our experience is anything to go by, you won't be able to stop playing” - Sweet
Take a turn at the disc and guide your beam of light ever toward safety in the relentless, multi-speed, geometric, cyberpunk, action-strategy, puzzle-artifact that is... ENZO!
GOAL: Score points by crossing beams
RULE: Only beams of the same color may cross
Tip: The dots above your disc let you know how long a beam color will last
* Includes support for Game Center leaderboards
* Includes 15 color palettes and 7 speed settings
* Includes touch and gyroscopic steering
What's New in Version 1.0.2
* New "disgusting" constant speed and leaderboard (in speed settings)
* Option to "fly blind" by hiding the predictive dots (in extra settings)
* Option to place the predictive dots below the game disc (in extra settings)
* The "invert steering" setting will be remembered on launch
* Game Center is now activated by default