Eos Tools Pro is a monitoring utility for the Arrow Series High-Precision GPS/GNSS receivers from Eos Positioning Systems. It provides advanced GNSS information such as RMS values, PDOP, Differential Status, Satellites Tracked and Used, that are critical for submeter and centimeter GIS and Surveying data collection.
The app features a built-in NTRIP client to access RTK or DGNSS correction from an RTK Network. Eos Tools Pro also allows audible user configurable alarms and runs in the background of your mapping/surveying software.
- Built-in NTRIP and DIP client to connect to an RTK Network
- Displays accuracy and quality control related information on the position
- Satellite View for all constellations in use (GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS)
- User configurable alarms
- Orthometric Height (Geoid models for vertical datum)
- Laser Offset mapping for Esri Collector for ArcGIS
- Terminal emulator to send configuration commands to the receiver
- HTML5 built-in browser
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad. Eos Tools is optimized for iPhone5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad and iPad mini.
"Continued use of Eos Tools Pro running in the background and connected to the GPS/GNSS receiver can dramatically decrease the battery life of your Apple device."
For technical support, questions, feedback or bug reporting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Added Orthometric Height support
(for USA: Geoid12B and Canada: CGG2013A & HTv2.0)
- Added Orthometric Height logging in Offset menu for Collector for ArcGIS
- Added iPhone screen formats for Laser Offsets for Collector for ArcGIS
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
- Eos Positioning Systems Inc
- 7.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Eos Positioning Systems Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.