Eos Tools Pro is a monitoring utility for the Arrow Series High-Precision GPS/GNSS receivers from Eos Positioning Systems. It provides advanced GNSS information such as RMS values, PDOP, Differential Status, Satellites Tracked and Used, that are critical for submeter and centimeter GIS and Surveying data collection.
The app features a built-in NTRIP client to access RTK or DGNSS correction from an RTK Network. Eos Tools Pro also allows audible user configurable alarms and runs in the background of your mapping/surveying software.
- Built-in NTRIP and DIP client to connect to an RTK Network
- Displays accuracy and quality control related information on the position
- Satellite View for all constellations in use (GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS)
- User configurable alarms
- Terminal emulator to send configuration commands to the receiver
- HTML5 built-in browser
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad. Eos Tools is optimized for iPhone5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad and iPad mini.
"Continued use of Eos Tools Pro running in the background and connected to the GPS/GNSS receiver can dramatically decrease the battery life of your Apple device."
For technical support, questions, feedback or bug reporting, please contact email@example.com.
Laser Offset measurements for Collector for ArcGIS using LTI iOS compatible laser devices
(requires Collector version 18.0.2, Build 2109, or later)
- Eos Positioning Systems Inc
- 7.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Eos Positioning Systems Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.