By The Vail Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Experience More with EpicMix.
The Official App of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breck, Keystone, Whistler Blackcomb, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Afton Alps and Mt. Brighton. EpicMix is free and available to all guests with a lift ticket or pass. No need to start or stop tracking – EpicMix is connected to ticket & pass scans using RFID readers.
• View your professional photos in the app
• Compete in challenges and collect pins
• Compare your vertical feet with friends
• Plan your route with current lift line times
• See your current location on every resort map
• Check mountain web cam conditions and grooming report
• Track your Ski and Snowboard School lesson progress
• Race against your friends and family
• Use Guide to explore new areas of the mountain
What's New in Version 8.2
• Optimized for iPhoneX
• Fixed: weather/conditions bug
• New: EpicMix Time lift line wait times will now auto-refresh
• Various bug fixes.
it takes a special kind of snowflake to screw the pooch this royally..
Temps and snowfall should be available in metric for whistler (or how about a toggle!) and weather updates offer just don’t work.
Built from the inside, out, with UX an afterthought. The fact that Vail developers think that displaying a single temperature for a mountain town that ranges in elevation from 700m to 6000m clearly demonstrates how out of touch his new ownership group is.
Many, many functions remain “under development” or simply don’t work at all. (Road conditions, mountain cams).
Piece of crap.