Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List
By Condé Nast Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the all-new Epicurious app with added free features and a fresh interface. The ever-popular cooking resource—over 10 million downloads—has been fully redesigned and reengineered for today’s home cooks.
· A whole new look and completely reengineered—it's even faster, friendlier, and more fun to search.
· Recipe Box sync is now FREE: all your recipes—from anywhere on the Web—saved and searchable in one place.
· Manage all your recipes and shopping lists from anywhere on your iPhone, iPad, and desktop.
· No more smudge-y screens: Voice-activated commands in the Cook Mode let you follow recipes while keeping your hands free for cooking (available only on iPad).
· New fonts and bigger pictures make cooking from iPhone or iPad even easier.
· Search more than 30,000 editorially tested and member-rated recipes.
· Get inspired browsing new categories like Chocolate Desserts, Kid-Friendly Mains, Gluten-Free, Stir-Fry Suppers, Low-Carb Mains, Healthy Dinners, and Hearty Sandwiches.
· The only app resource for recipes from the editors of Epicurious and Gourmet magazine, plus recipes from Bon Appétit, Self, Random House, and more.
· Read comments and suggestions by other home cooks like you on tens of thousands of recipes.
· Thousands of mouth-watering images by today’s top food photographers.
The new Epicurious app for iPhone and iPad requires IOS 7.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback and questions.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
-- Having problems after upgrading to IOS 7.1? We squashed a nasty little bug related to the update.
-- Continued to improve speed and reduce crashes for users on older devices.
-- Because of your feedback, we made the ingredients list sticky in the iPad, so you can look at preparation steps and ingredients at the same time.
Recipes are great. The integrated ads don't bother me (the full screen ones are VERY annoying). My major complaint is the slow loading, choppy scrolling, and overall lethargic behaviour of this app. It moves and reacts like a coma patient.
Hard to read on iPhone now
I like to read recipes off my iPhone, and the new version is too difficult to use when I am cooking, or just checking out for that matter. Scrolling is very awkward. Sadly, I liked the previous version that I can't get back.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 13, 2014
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CondeNet
- © 2009-2014, Condé Nast Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.