By Seiko Epson Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Supports iOS version 7 or later
Supports iPad 2, iPad(3rd generation), iPad(4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 5th Generation or later
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
What's New in Version 6.0.9
Supported Firmware update for SC-P800Series/SC-P600Series.
The app doesn't work. No matter which settings I put in it keeps saying "please change the paper size to match your printer". My printer can only print 8by10 so the app is obviously a fail.
You don't even need it, which is good because it doesn't work
I bought the Epson XP-630 yesterday to replace an old HP unit that was ready to die. The feature on the 630 that I wanted was AirPrint. I followed the quick setup instructions and this app was promoted so I thought it would be needed to get the thing to print from my iPad and iPhone.
I spent a couple of hours trying to get the app to find and link to the printer. Sometimes it would find it but it would report that there was no communication from the printer. And in 3 occasions it actually connected. But when I tried to get it to print something it would crash.
Finally I downloaded a document from Cnet of all places. It was the instructions for the printer! You know? They are those documents that used to come with stuff when you buy them. It said that for AirPrint you just select the thing on your iPhone/iPad that you want to print and Voila! it just finds the printer and it prints.
I can't see why most users would want to use this app. I suppose if it had worked first time round I would've given some of the other features a chance but I don't know that any of them are worth the frustration.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 06, 2016
- Version: 6.0.9
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Seiko Epson Corporation
- © Seiko Epson Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.