Ethereum Mining Monitor allows you to remotely monitor multiple ethereum mining rigs, view and update supported mining pool accounts, and view current and historical market data of crypto currencies from your iOS device.
- Currently supports 58 mining pools and 26 coins. New pools and coins added per request.
- Supports ethOS, a large-scale deployment 64-bit linux distro that mines ETH, ETC, EXP and other Dagger Hashimoto coins out-of-the-box.
- Supports MonitorRig, a Windows monitoring tool that can list the GPU and hardware informations when running Ethminer.
- Supports Ethpool.org, a predictable solo mining pool with servers located in Europe, Asia and North America.
- Supports Ethermine.org, a high performance ethereum mining pool which is a direct successor of ethpool.org.
- You can add and manage multiple ethOS accounts
- You can add and manage multiple MonitoRig accounts
- You can add and manage multiple Ethpool.org accounts
- You can add and manage multiple Ethermine.org accounts
- You can add and manage multiple Nanopool accounts (ETH, ETC, PASC, SIA, XMR, ZEC)
- You can add and manage multiple zcash.flypool.org Zcash accounts (ZEC)
- You can add and manage multiple NomNom-Technology Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
- You can add and manage multiple MiningClub.info Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
- You can add and manage multiple TrustFarm.io Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
- You can add and manage multiple ExpansePool Expanse accounts (EXP)
- You can add and manage multiple Kicker4gamers.org Ethereum Classic accounts (ETC)
- You can add and manage multiple Litecoinpool.org Litecoin accounts (LTC)
- You can add and manage multiple Siamining.com Siacoin accounts (SIA)
- You can view the total hashrate for all GPUs of all rigs, also hashrate per Rig and hashrate per GPU
- You can monitor the temperature of each GPU (celsius), status of the rig, mining time, and more
- You can view unpaid balances, payouts and update mining pool settings
- You can monitor any available cryptocurrency for price variation.
- Receive notifications when an ethOS mining rig is inactive
- Receive notification when a cryptocurrency being monitored reaches the set price criteria.
- You can view real time and historical market data of cryptocurrencies.
1. UI enhancement on the markets detail screen to show smoother chart graphs.
2. bug fix for the markets detail screen chart graph time labels not displaying correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Pools tab not working anymore?
Great app but the pool tab stopped working and not sure what happened?
Really perfect work
Improved and Reliable
This app is getting better and better with each new update. It is much more stable than before and the new wallet addition is very nicely executed with the animations - very nice attention to details - it would be great if we could enter our public keys into the app so it could track coin and token balances on its own as it could fetch the info from the respective block chains. Please keep it up, this is amazing work :)
- robert enriquez
- 206.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Robert Enriquez
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad $17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.