Eventbrite Organiser is your one-stop shop for managing event sales and attendees on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Monitor real-time ticket sales, check-in attendees, track attendance live, and accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site. Get all the details at http://eventbrite.co.uk/l/Organizer-check-in-app/
With Eventbrite Organiser, you can:
- Take control of your ticket sales with access to real-time data.
- Rely on easy-to-use ticket scanning and check-in to give guests a flawless entry experience.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your event with live attendance tracking.
- Accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site and never miss a chance to sell.
- Check-in That Works: Reliably and efficiently check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your mobile device. Or, simply look up your guest’s name directly with a quick search of your guest list. Say goodbye to check-in headaches with our easy-to-use entry manager technology.
- Solve Customer Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders on the spot.
- Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points without missing orders or duplicating tickets.
- Multi-lingual? No problem: Organiser is also available in German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish. Olè!
Limited time offer: We’re waiving service fees on any Eventbrite Organiser transactions. Standard credit card processing fee (3%) will be charged on all credit card orders.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing and registration platform, hosting a vibrant collection of live experiences to fuel people’s passions and enrich their lives.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Why isn't there....
.... An app for attendees to load Their tickets? Save paper. Be easier. Makes more sense.
Why split the apps?
There's no real reason the attendee app and the host app should be separate.
Can't see attendee list
Since upgrading to V3.2 I cant see names on the check-in screen which makes the app rather useless.
Please fix this and return the app to its former useful self.
- 76.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Eventbrite, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.