Evernote – stay organized
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional projects. Dive in: take notes, create to-do lists, and save things you find online into Evernote. We’ll sync everything between your phone, tablet, and computer automatically.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PLUS - More space. More devices. More freedom.
• 1 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
$3.99 monthly, $34.99 annually
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
What's New in Version 6.13.1
Fixed in 6.13.1:
A fix for an issue where reminders overlap text and omit notes on macOS 10.13.1
A fix for an issue where sync intermittently fails for some users after clipping content from the web (CDATA error seen in log)
An improvement to make it easier to detect and troubleshoot specific notes that are failing to sync - if you see an exclamation mark on a note in the note list (for snippet and card view) and a red dot in the sync status column for the list views, it's a problematic note.
Release Notes for 6.13
6.13 and app updates going forwards will be supported on OS X El Capitan (10.11) and above.
Sharing: consolidated share options under the “Share” button in Evernote. Share a note, choose to create a public link or modify share permissions all from one place.
Navigation and Commanding UI: we’ve made some adjustments to provide more space for your content using a narrower toolbar, and making some tweaks to the sidebar to improve legibility. We’ve also improved the Move Note dialog to make it even faster to move a note across accounts by listing all notebooks from both your business and personal accounts directly in the dialog.
We fixed many issues in this release, here are some of the notable issues addressed.
Fixed an issue where notebooks are sometimes duplicated on upgrade.
Fixed several crashes including intermittent issues around moving notes, app launch, and on PDF annotation.
Fixed an issue where the Evernote app window sometimes appears black when in full screen mode.
I used to be a loyal customer.. but am ditching this for OneNote
I’ve been using Evernote for the last 5 years for taking notes throughout pharmacy and medical school; initially it was a great tool that I loved using, but all the dev team has done is make it more and more unusable to the point where I’m going to stop paying for my upgraded account and move to OneNote. Why? For one, the devs do ridiculous things and don’t listen to customer feedback. For example, they changed the Notebook layout page from easy to navigate tiles with which I could see and access every single one of my 25 or so notebooks with a single click. Now they’ve changed it to a scrolling system which is so much less accessible. I’ve seen hundreds of angry posts on this one topic, and have they done anything about it? No. Did anyone ask for that change? I don’t think so. At least make it optional without forcing users to go along with an unpopular change.
Another thing is the terrible search function.. I have hundreds of notes by now, and I can search the literal titles of my notes and they don’t always show up in the search options. What the heck? I have to memorize which notebooks I’ve put a lot of my notes. I decided a year ago to pay 5$ a month for this, just so I could use it on all 4 of my devices, but I’m no longer willing to pay for a suboptimal experience. Evernote, get your s**t together or you’re going to continue to lose customers. A lot of my classmates feel the same and more are moving over to OneNote. I’m sorry to be leaving, and having to transfer all of my notes over to another service. but you leave me no choice.
I love the layout and look of Evernote. It’s simple and easy to use. But, I wish they had “tabs” like OneNote that comes with Apple products. Within a “notebook” you can have “tabs” (different sections WITHIN the notebook
Hey Apple, get yer $@#t together with unistalling apps!
This is complete BS when one can not PERMANENTLY uninstall the application! It’s like a bad rash and the App Store updates are recurring flareups. Does anyone have an anti-biotic for this VIRUS? I CANT GET RID OF THE @#$%^ THING!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 01, 2017
- Version: 6.13.1
- Size: 56.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2017 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$6.99
- Evernote Premium$8.49
- Evernote Plus $5.49
- Evernote Plus$3.99
- Evernote Premium$62.99
- Evernote Premium$69.99
- Evernote Plus$5.49
- One year$62.99
- Evernote Plus$34.99
- One month$6.99