EVO Gimbals Remote APP pairs with any EVO brand stabilizer allowing you to unlock your smartphones camera and turn it into a pro-quality video camera.
Intelligent advance control features connect with your stabilizer to perform automatic panoramas, 3x3 Photo Spheres and even time-lapse video.
Track people or objects using the new Smart-Track feature or set a predefined motion time-lapse sweep to capture amazing fast forward footage.
Wirelessly control the Tilt, Pan and Roll angles of your camera as well as the operating modes right from the control tab of the APP.
The EVO Gimbals Remote APP also allows you to fine tune the performance of your gimbal to your shooting style. Adjust variables such as dead band and follow rates and save custom pre-sets for future use.
To maintain peak performance of your gimbal especially in big changes in operating temperature of your gimbal - the offline 6 point IMU sensor calibration can be done on the calibration tab of the APP. Simply start the calibration and follow the positions on the screen.
Firmware upgrades can also be wireless downloaded and uploaded to the gimbal through the update tab of the APP.
- Completely Redesigned UI, compatible with all EVO Gimbals with bluetooth.
- Advance Camera Control Settings
- Manually adjust your smartphone's ISO, Aperture, Exposure, Shutter Speed, White Balance and Focus
- New Gimbal Stabilization Pre-sets allow you to create your own custom stabilization profile.
- New Auto Panoramas 180 & 330 degrees, 3x3 - 9 image stitch photo spheres.
- New Slow Motion, Time-lapse and Motion-Timelapse Feature (up to 10 sweep points)
- New Smart-Track object tracking feature
- Comprehensive settings menu and new calibration interface
- LIVE Streaming Capabilities through your own RTMP link
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy using the gimbal when the app works. I am using an iPhone 6s Plus. Unfortunately more times than not the app does not orientate itself properly on my phone and as a result it records in portrait mode if you do t recognize this when you get set up. The red record button needs to be on the left side of the screen when the phone is in the cradle. If the red button is on the right then it appears to be recording properly but when you play it back it will be in portrait not landscape. Very frustrating when you have recorded a long video and have to start over.
Very simple to use and connected instantly to my phone!
Be careful when deleting.
Control is decent but needs a feature to verify if you are deleting videos. I accidentally deleted a couple of videos when I thought I selected different ones. Also, it needs a feature to auto save the video when switching from video to pic, especially when the zoom button on the device is the same as the switch function. I lost my daughter’s dance recital video when I was trying to zoom in, but held the button a little bit long.
- Peter Coughlin
- 28.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © EVOGimbals.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.