Exceed onDemand Client
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access mission critical business applications on UNIX and Linux directly from iPad.
OpenText Exceed onDemand allows engineers, IT managers, and back- and front-office workers to access line of business UNIX applications on an Apple iPad from any location, such as the airport, hotel, home, or branch offices.
From the maker of Exceed, the gold standard of PC X server technology and a trusted remote access solution by enterprises, Exceed onDemand Client for Apple iPad makes sure that business users are always connected, while business-critical applications and data are always at hand.
Exceed onDemand Client for Apple iPad lets users access the full range of functionalities of their UNIX applications. With multi-touch gestures and a virtual keyboard and mouse pad, users are able to smoothly navigate applications that are not designed to run on tablet computers. By allowing users to suspend and resume sessions and share screens with others for collaborative works, Exceed onDemand Client for Apple iPad empowers business users with unparalleled productivity even when they are on the go.
You need to install Exceed onDemand 8 with Service Pack 3 or higher in your local environment to access your internal applications.
Please contact OpenText for more information on how to obtain Exceed onDemand 8 with Service Pack 3 or higher.
You can also access our demo server to immediately explore the features and power of Exceed onDemand Client for Apple iPad.
- Access complex 2D and 3D applications
- Advanced adaptive network protocol for changing network conditions
- Support full-feature virtual keyboard including all advanced function keys
- Suspend and resume sessions for users on the go
- Automatically resume access to hosts when the iPad wakes up
- Seamlessly transfer sessions between Exceed onDemand Client running on desktop and iPad
- Share sessions with other Exceed onDemand users for enhanced collaboration
- Unmatched application responsiveness
- Smooth navigation with multi-touch gestures
- Support for encrypted connections with SSL and SSH protocols
- Built-in video output support to display iPad screen on an external projector (when supported by hardware)
- Field-tested technology endorsed by hundreds of thousands of users in mission critical environments
What's New in Version 8.0.7
Product stability and security enhancements.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 12, 2014
- Version: 8.0.7
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Open Text Corporation
- © 2001-2014 Open Text Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.