Expense Manager is built to meet the needs of an employee recording time and expenses, or for a consultant tracking multiple clients. This app tracks expenses, logs time and mileage and records payments received. Information is organized by individual jobs and clients. Job invoices, generated with the built in reporting engine, can be sent to clients. The many configuration settings allow the user to tailor operations to suit work preferences. In-App purchases available to access additional features and have unrestricted use of the application.
- Manage different clients with functions for bill rates and billing increments
- Create jobs for clients
- Dynamic job states: Active, Billed, Overdue, and Paid
- Track expenses, mileage, time and payments within the different jobs
- Expense tracking with payment method, tags, merchants, notes and pictures of receipts
- Receipt capture with built in device camera
- Track mileage in miles or kilometres. Allows mileage entry via starting and ending odometer readings or as total distance
- Time tracking - time can be entered directly by adjusting the time of the entry, or by starting and stopping a real time clock for the entry. Time entry clocks can be stopped and started as many times as desired, and Expense Manager will accurately track the total run time of a time entry. Time tracking also allows additional data to be tracked such as: work orders, tags, and categories
- Payment management - Expense Manager tracks customer payments when received. These payments, as well as due dates, can be used to auto calculate job statuses.
- Fully functional application without network connections
- Multinational currency support - allows for a preferred currency, unlimited number of currency exchange rates, and currency indication at the expense level
- Exchange Rate data imports from the internet
- Collected data can be reported from within Expense Manager via Job Invoice, Client Summary and Hours Worked reports
- Generated Reports are PDF documents that can be sent to other applications, including e-mail, iBooks, etc
- Manage reimbursement rates for personal vehicle use
- Tag Management that allows for creation and deletion of tags and tag groups for association with Expenses, Time and Mileage
- Extensive user's guide
- Pro Add-On gives unrestricted access to features within the application
- allows Backup/Restore to/from iCloudⓇ or Google DriveTM - available with the Pro Add-On, ensures that data isn't lost if device is lost
Available for iPhone and iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
I like the real-time tracking feature. Makes it easy to track my time between multiple projects.
- BLUJ IT SOFTWARE CANADA LIMITED
- 14.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-18 BluJ IT Software Canada Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.