Expert Invoice - PDF invoice and estimate generation, time tracker with CSV export and backup
By Dima Bart
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** No In-App purchases, no hidden costs! One price. All features. Free regular updates. For life. ***
Designed for iOS 7 from the ground up, Expert Invoice is the ultimate invoice manager & creator for your iPhone.
- create and email amazing PDF invoices right from your iPhone
- automatic numbering system will help you ensure order and sanity
- create estimates and generate equally beautiful PDFs for them as well
- issue invoice from multiple identities (if you are running more than one business), Expert Invoice lets you manage an unlimited number of identities
- 6 different sorting options will save you time finding invoices and estimates
- many options will help you customize PDF file name prefixes, custom phone number formats, and more
- exporting all invoice, estimates, clients, identities and items to CSV is just one tap away
- batch CSV export of everything at once is available with just one tap
- create timers to track your work that survive backups, restores, and just about anything you throw at them
- adjust timers at any time (even when its running)
- use paused timers to add hours, minutes or seconds manually if you prefer
- backup your entire Expert Invoice database of invoices, clients, items, and timers with a single tap using Dropbox
- create a virtually unlimited number of backups and restore from any one with just one tap
The bottom line is that no matter what the job, Expert Invoice will help you get it done faster. And it'll look great while doing it.
Crafted with great care, in Canada.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
New in version 1.0.3:
- fixed address book import issues
- improved the way phone numbers are handled on import from the address book
- fixed an embarrassing "estimate" bug that persisted in this version
- fixed a bug that caused crashes on deleting items from invoices
- miscellaneous improvements
We appreciate all your feedback, and that you so much for your suggestions! Without you, we can't continue improving. Please keep you feedback coming! Visit the sidebar menu in the app, and tap Feedback to submit your comments and suggestions!
New in version 1.0.2:
AddressBook Integration!! By popular request, you can now add clients and identities by choosing a contact from your address book list. Just tap the name, and all available information will be auto-filled.
- fixed "Estimate" appearing instead of invoice
- fixed a bug when using the Dropbox backup feature
- fixed a bug that prevented some users from being able to delete products when they are no longer being used
- some bug fixes associated with Timer conversion and creation
- performance improvements
As always, we appreciate your feedback and encourage you to contact us via the Feedback form in the sidebar-menu (within the application) for any suggestions or problems that you may have. We'll be glad to help you :)
New in version 1.0.1:
- crushed a bug that prevented users from removing a website URL
- more graceful handling of missing first name and last name fields for clients
- performance optimizations and improvements
Tip: While the "Company Name" is required for clients and identities, if you send invoices to individuals, you can substitute "Company Name" with their full name. The PDF creation will be handled appropriately
Worth the risk
Had this for about five minutes and already got a good feeling.
Nice simple and modern layout. App seems to just work. I love the export to csv feature and love the multiple identities feature even more.
All that's needed is recurring invoices and the option to send to more than one email.
Why can't you charge Gst and Pst on an item?? Only one tax at a time?
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 18, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dima Bart
- © 2013 Bartsoft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.