By James A. Brannan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Indoor Training Unleashed
An indoor electronic trainer for cyclists. Uses the Wahoo ANT+ receiver to provide realtime heart rate, speed, cadence, and power. Lets you watch your own videos and your own music while your vital statistics, lap, and intensity zone is displayed overlaying the video. It is the first indoor trainer app for iPad.
** Video is not included. You add your own videos via iTunes Shared Folder. App provides instructions. Additional video purchases are NOT required. Go to the app's web site to download sample videos. Watch what you want to watch, not what I think you want to watch! Adding licensed video content would make the app prohibitivly expensive and the download size large.**
* ANT+ Power, Heart Rate, Speed, Cadence
* Can use 60Beat Heart Rate receiver and belt as an alternative to ANT+ heart rate.
* Watch videos with statistics displayed as an overlay on screen.
* 7 intensity zones (power or heart)
* customizable intensity zones (works with any "zone determining methodology")
* lap counter
* video playback
* music playback
* export workout as .pwx and analyze in TrainingPeaks WKO+
* submit workout to TrainingPeaks
* summary of workout
* breaks down workout by % in zone
* graphs workout statistics, both overall and by lap.
* optional free remote control iPhone/iPod touch app - EZ-Remote
* imperial or metric
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Feb 03, 2011
- Version: 1
- Size: 51.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vassula Brannan
- © James A. Brannan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.