FaceDial for FaceTime
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** FaceTime/Call/text/email your favorites contacts, with buttons showing their photo.
See all your favorite contacts faces in one or several screens,
FaceTime/Call/text/email them with a single touch.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Click the "+" button and select a contact from your Address Book
- Select the contact's phone number or email address.
- Once the button is created, just click it to FaceTime/call/text/email.
- Use the EDIT tab and then click a contact button to change name, phone/email and picture.
FaceTime is an Apple technology and FaceDial is not related or affiliated in any way to FaceTime.
***** Now universal - FaceDial will run natively in all orientations on iPad/iPad2 devices, in addition to the iPhone and iPod touch devices.
- Multiple pages of buttons - up to 60 buttons (140 on the iPad)
- Menu at the top to select what to do when you click: Call, text, or Email.
- Move and delete buttons just like the applications in your device's main screen (Springboard).
- In the first tab, buttons containing an email address will show "@" at the beginning of their name.
- New: select a Wallpaper picture from your photo library or by taking a picture. You'll find this option in the action menu (top right button).
- New REMOVE ADS button
Note: Make sure you have included a picture of your contact in your Address Book, if not the button will display a generic picture instead.
What's New in Version 3.58
- Fix for a couple crashes.
- Stability improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 11, 2015
- Version: 3.58
- Size: 29.1 MB
- Languages: En, French
- Seller: Tental Software
- © 2012 Ary Tebeka
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- OPTION TO REMOVE ALL ADS$1.19