Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
By Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Fairmont iPhone App isn't just another application. It's like having a concierge in your pocket at all times, giving you unlimited access to the world of Fairmont wherever you go.
The application offers full mobile functionality, mirroring Fairmont's website in every respect. You'll be able to check room availability, manage reservations, and even find the nearest restaurant with ease at anytime, from anywhere.
You'll also be able to browse Fairmont properties by geographic area and look at hotel profiles, including photographs and lists of amenities.
Key Features Include:
Fairmont President's Club:
- Portable access to our exclusive guest recognition program
- Login directly from your iPhone
- Manage reservations, history and enjoy many benefits from anywhere
- Find restaurants, events, shopping, local tips and more
- Provides exact directions whether you’re walking or driving
- Check weather forecasts, dining info, resort maps and more
What's New in Version 2.9.0
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Very out of date. Even after update.
Not updated for iPhone 6/6+/7/7+ screen resolution.
No PassBook support.
Also you can't stay logged into the President's Club portion of the app. Very frustrating.
This app needs a *lot* of work. Especially for a luxury company.
Why do I have to log in every time I open the app?
Why have an application if it is a bad copy of the website. You would expect much more of a luxurious company like Fairmont. It's not a real app to begin with. I have to login every time. No wallet support. Not designed to support the latest iPhone. And many more. All the other hotels have better application. It's a shame really