After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite Family Guy characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or don’t, and regret it forever!
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ONLY ON THE APP STORE: Play the “Fool’s Gold” quest line to help Peter realize his dream of becoming filthy rich! ONLY available for players on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices!
• It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
• Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
• Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
• Send your characters on ridiculous quests
• Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
• Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
• Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese!
PPS: Don’t forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays - only on FOX!
Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69
• Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy
Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled through your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info
Quahog 500 is in town and everyone’s trying to get ahead. Peter tries to fulfill his dreams of being a racecar driver with the help of Burt Reynolds, while Ricky Bobby and Cal Naughton Jr. attempt to take first. Will Peter cross the finish line or will everything be derailed by French driver, Jean Girard? Play Quahog 500 to find out!
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game
I've been playing this game for a few years now, even pay real money for things. However the past few months the app won't load and if it does I'm not able to play, I tap on something to collect and the game shuts off. Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, didn't help......I miss playing and am sad
Lots to do. Passes the time in a fun way. Keep it up. Lots of updates, only quirk is rely on purchases a lot.
Great time waster, fun.
- TinyCo, Inc.
- 141.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 TinyCo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Packet of Clams $2.79
- Bin of Clams $13.99
- Crate of Clams $27.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.