“Thank you for the FamZoo service! It has really helped my kids understand money, budgeting and saving. It’s also way more convenient than cash for me and for them!”
~Matt H., Derby, Kansas
FamZoo helps kids, teens, and parents develop good personal finance habits without the hassle. FamZoo is a collection of prepaid cards for your family. The cards are linked together by our award-winning app filled with family finance features that reinforce good money habits. (If your kids aren’t quite ready for our cards, you can use FamZoo’s IOU accounts to track money held elsewhere.) Use FamZoo to manage your family’s spending, saving, charitable giving, allowances, chores, budgets, goals, loans, and much more.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
Sign up for a free trial by visiting FamZoo.com in your browser using any device. Register your family and order your prepaid cards or set up your IOU accounts in just minutes. No credit check required. Easy online verification.
After initial setup, your registered family members can use this app or any browser (mobile or desktop) to access FamZoo anytime, anywhere.
FAMZOO IS PERFECT FOR:
• All ages — preschool through college.
• Avoiding credit card debt, overdraft fees, and other hidden fees.
• Moving money instantly between family members (like in emergencies!).
• Purchasing items safely online and in stores.
• Managing your child’s allowance.
• Tracking chores and odd jobs.
• Keeping kids (and parents) on budget.
• Maintaining parental control, while empowering kids.
• Handling money requests, reimbursements, and IOUs between family members.
• Teaching your children the power of compound interest, the dangers of debt, the rewards of hard work, the importance of staying on budget, and the wonders of charitable giving.
• Customizing your virtual bank to emphasize your family’s own unique values.
SEE OUR FULL LIST OF FEATURES: famzoo.com/faqs
NOTE: FamZoo cards are only issued in the United States. IOU accounts are available everywhere.
WHY PEOPLE LOVE AND TRUST FAMZOO
• Winner of the Finovate 2011 and 2013 Best of Show Awards
• Winner of the FinCon 2015 Judge’s and People’s Choice Awards
• Featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TIME, NPR, PBS, Headline News, Money Magazine, and Family Circle.
• Featured in the New York Times bestselling book “The Opposite of Spoiled” by Ron Lieber, personal finance columnist for the New York Times.
• Featured on top personal finance podcasts including “Stacking Benjamins” and Farnoosh Torabi’s “So Money.”
• “No one has attacked the issue more thoroughly than FamZoo.com...Everything I wanted.” ~Dan Kadlec, TIME
• “A wonderful app that enables you to teach your kids financial management in a way that fits with your busy life.” ~Caren Merrick, women2.0
• “Among FamZoo’s many clever teaching tools is the ability to pay (and automate) interest on savings balances at whatever rate the parent sets. This allows a parent to demonstrate compounding and growth in a fraction of the time it would take a bank savings account.” ~Kimberly Rotter, Credit Card Insider
• “‘Let’s check FamZoo’ has become a common phrase in our house.” ~Danielle Beerli, The Well Organized Mom
• Your most sensitive data like SSNs and card account numbers are never stored on FamZoo servers; it is managed by our MasterCard® Network certified, PCI DSS compliant, SSAE 16 compliant, and Regulation E compliant card processing partner, TransCard.
• FamZoo prepaid card accounts are FDIC insured.
• FamZoo cards can be used anywhere MasterCard® is accepted, in stores and online.
• FamZoo has been serving families since 2006.
• “I truly appreciate your customer service. It’s above and beyond expected from today’s business. Keep up the brilliant work.” ~Maricio D.
GOT QUESTIONS? famzoo.com/faqs
NEED TO TALK? famzoo.com/contactus
Minor upgrade to the FamZoo app.
Bug Fix: Fixed navigation to links outside the app - like the FAQ - which now open in a new Safari window outside the app.
New feature: swipe down to refresh a page.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.