Droughts occur, mortgage payments come due, and farm chores never stop. Discover what it really takes to feed the world.
Now you can create and manage a sustainable farm of your very own. Plant crops, raise animals, and craft goods to sell in your local community all the while managing the three pillars of sustainability -- environment, economic and social.
Along the way, real farmers from across the world will show you what they are doing on their farms.
Are you up for the challenge of helping to feed 9 billion people by the year 2050?
• Plant, grow and harvest crops, fruits and vegetables
• Raise animals
• Craft and sell goods with local partners
• Source ingredients from around the world
• Get help from local experts such as an agronomist, veterinarian or mechanic
• Customize and decorate your farm to make it one-of-a-kind
Farmers is FREE to play. No advertisements or in-app purchases.
Please note: Farmers is an online game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
• Leaderboards - Compare your individual and team's progress to help feed the world! See the top 10 teams participating in an event and how your team stacks up. You can even view the rankings within a team!
• Sharing - Share with your friends and family and be rewarded in-game
• Global Events - Now, you can work at becoming number 1 when competing in Global Events. Move up the ranks as a team to become the best, or make it to number one on your team individually! Challenge your friends or join together to help bring your team to the top.
• Improved object movement and placement
• Improved cloud save progress to increase clarity and help retain save data
• Additional bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't goes past thinking about purchasing the farm please fix the game looks so fun and good
I'm so sad i can't play 😭
This Game is a work of art
The game combines Hay Day with fun. No waiting. The game gives a lot of information about farms and farm safety too, and I live on a farm. Plus it's made in Calgary, Alberta. I live near there, so it has the bonus of being locally made!
I was having so much fun until the game froze. I messaged support and never got a response so the games been deleted. Too bad.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.