By FarmLead Resources Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The FarmLead Mobile App is the most innovative physical grain trading solution as it brings buyers and farmers together more directly in a transparent, market-efficient process. Using the FarmLead Marketplace effectively expands your grain marketing and/or buying strategies in a risk-free environment. Ultimately, the FarmLead Mobile App helps your farm or agribusiness bottom line and be more productive, all while at home, the office, in the field, or at the hockey game!
By using FarmLead, you can effectively put your physical grain deal (buying or selling) in front of more prospective counterparties in a risk-free manner. The FarmLead Marketplace expands your buying or selling opportunities by exposing the deal that YOU want to do in front of more players at the exact same time. There is no cost to register, post offers, and/or negotiate on the FarmLead Marketplace.
Available features include:
- Simple posting offers to buy and/or sell grain (can edit, delete, and/or duplicate offers)
- Taking pictures of a your grain or a grading certificate to help verify its quality
- Negotiate on price, quantity, transportation terms, payment terms, and add commentary to help get a deal done
- Create alerts to notify you when specific types of grains and offers are put on the FarmLead Marketplace that relate to your specific price and area guidelines
- Unit/measurement calculator (mass, length, area, temperature, & volume)
- Price per unit calculator (can view the price of a grain in lbs., bushels, kilograms, metric tonnes, short tons, and CWT)
- Return On Investment Calculator (helps you determine a price to sell at or your ROI at the price you sold at)
- The daily FarmLead Breakfast Brief, a grain markets note written every weekday
Why use FarmLead? The FarmLead Marketplace is a real-time physical cash grain marketplace. As a farmer, the FarmLead Marketplace can help showcase your grain to multiple potential buyers, both in Canada and the US, at the same time. As a buyer, you can post bids for many different areas at the same time, expanding the amount of producers your deal is put in front of simultaneously. The app syncs in real-time with our website (FarmLead.com so whether it’s in the field or home at the computer, you can effectively manage all your offers, FarmLead Marketplace activity, and completed deals made on the FarmLead Marketplace. Further, you can create alerts in the “My Watchlist” to be quickly notified of new offers on the FarmLead Marketplace that relate to specific deals you want to be notified of. Multiple farm and/or agribusiness employees can access the same account, making it easy for individuals in different places to be notified of new FarmLead activity at the same.
All your information is kept completely confidential. Only if you make a successful connection on the FarmLead Marketplace is your contact information passed along to your counterparty. We also manage a lot of the risk of the direct farmer-buyer negotiation by pre-screening all our buyers to make sure they meet our financial requirements & are suitable trading partners. Further, we do continuous quarterly credit updates on each buyer to make sure they maintain that reputable status. You also can see if buyers are bonded and from these factors and others, we create a viewable FarmLead User Rating. For sellers, they can upload pictures of their grain and/or quality inspection certificates to help verify the quality of their grain in original new offers or counteroffers on bids. Finally, we offer accounts receivable insurance to producers to protect them against the risk of any late payment or buyer default. A producer can actually take this insurance note and borrow against it to pay off current debt before they’re expected to receive any money from the sale of their grain.
Simple. Efficient. Transparent. Effective. Don’t sit on the sidelines - Get in the game today!
What's New in Version 1.4.5
Fixes for bugs related to newer iOS software