Feeddler RSS Reader for iPad and iPhone
By C.B. Liu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Major new code development for iOS 8 and iPhone 6 with modern iOS design. Feedly support, new full text mode, new sharing options, full-screen reading, and animated GIF support are just a few new features among many others.
Feeddler was first released in 2010, a few days before the first generation iPad release. Feeddler has been one of the most popular RSS readers for iPhone and iPad and has been picked as a top news app by numerous media over the years.
* "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" - featured by Apple
* "Cleanest and most user-friendly interface" - iPhone Life Magazine
* "Essential iPad Apps" - Gizmodo
* "10 Must Have iPad Apps" - Cool Tricks N Tips
* ... and many more
Feeddler is a fast and highly customizable RSS Reader client that stays perfect sync with RSS services and presents RSS stories in an easy-to-read interface. Feeddler is a universal app that supports iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads. This free version is supported by banner ads.
* Syncs with AOL Reader (optional account, free).
* Syncs with Bazqux Reader (optional account, 30-day free trial).
* Syncs with FeedHQ (optional account, , 30-day free trial, will support self-hosting).
* Syncs with Feedly (optional account, free).
* Syncs with InoReader (optional account, free).
* Syncs with The Old Reader (optional account, free).
* Supports multiple accounts.
* Supports feed management - add/delete/rename/sort subscriptions and folders.
* Caches RSS articles for offline reading
* Able to set up each subscription to open articles directly in RSS, full text mode, or web (online only).
* Able to mark all items as read for any RSS subscription or mark only loaded items as read.
* Able to mark items as read based on date or automatically mark items as read while user scrolling headlines.
* Able to show only feeds/folders with unread items.
* Swipe RSS articles for navigation, and pinch articles to change font size.
* Save/Share/Zoom images by tapping-and-holding or pinching images.
* Save/Share web pages by tapping-and-holding any links.
* Save/Share articles by tapping-and-holding any articles shown on the preview list.
* Save/Share to Safari Reading List, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and other social networks.
* Supports Evernote to save any RSS articles, web pages, images, and PDF without leaving the app.
* Save to Readability, Instapaper, Pocket, Delicious, Pinboard, etc. Also supports Buffer, iMessage and Print.
* E-mail sharing with optional default recipients.
* Copy-and-paste titles, links, or full articles.
* Full text mode using Readability.
* Fullscreen reading for iPhone. Also supports landscape mode.
* Lots of UI customization options including summary preview and the comfortable night mode.
More features in the Pro version:
+ Supports keyword search to find and add feeds.
+ Sync all subscriptions, or sync subscriptions in a folder.
+ Sync options: sync all feeds or unread items only, sync from last sync, days or weeks. For faster syncing, use "Unread only" + "FromLastSync."
+ No ads
If you like Feeddler, please consider writing positive reviews on the App Store. We keep adding features, fixing bugs, and improving app performance. Please send us feedback at email@example.com. Thanks for your support.
Follow us on Twitter @feeddler.
What's New in Version 3.2
- Improved iOS share sheet integration for both articles and images
- Removed LinkedIn, Tumblr, Buffer, Pocket, Instapaper, Readability from custom sharing options. Please install the iOS apps from these service providers and login to start sharing by tapping the "More" option in the sharing menu.
- More feature improvement
Well organized feeds in a very logical and concise format. You can quickly scan a List and pick up those feeds you want to read. I particularly like the way graphic images can be minimized and therefore not using up valuable Cellular data.
My favourite RSS app and I've tried quite a few of them.
Not working now
This worked good for a few months, now it's having issues every day. You need to be signed up through a variety of sites for this app to work, if that site goes down so does the functionality of this app. Save your money and find an app that isn't loading your list of feeds from one site.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 06, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Che-Bin Liu
- © C.B. Liu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.