FileMaker Go 13
By FileMaker, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FILEMAKER GO 13 IN ACTION
Streamline your business with FileMaker Go 13 for iPad and iPhone. Negotiate sales deals on the road, collaborate on projects while traveling, capture research data and send it back to the lab, or confirm inventory levels in the warehouse – all while you’re on the go.
Use FileMaker Pro 13 to create custom business solutions. Then use FileMaker Go 13 to remotely access these solutions on your iPad and iPhone.
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Instantly boost your team’s productivity with FileMaker Go:
- Use online forms instead of paper to collect, edit, search and sort data.
- Capture signatures for invoices or delivery receipts while on the go.
- Add photos, videos and audio from your device directly to your solution with a few taps.
- Display executive dashboard summaries with eye-catching graphs and charts.
- Print report and forms directly from your iPad or iPhone using AirPrint.
WHAT’S NEW IN FILEMAKER GO 13
With additional support for native iOS behaviors, and new features to speed data capture, FileMaker Go 13 delivers the best iPad and iPhone experience for your team when they’re on the go.
- Bar code scanner – Automatically scan bar codes using your iPad and iPhone with FileMaker Go – no plug-ins required.
- New iOS keyboards – Choose one of 7 new keyboards to match the type of data you want to collect including URL, number, email, phone, and more.
- Popovers – Use iOS-style popovers to view grouped fields, links and other information without opening multiple windows.
- Slide control – Manage images and other data in separate slide panels all within the same layout. Swipe to navigate between panels.
SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM
- For offline access, transfer files directly to your device using iTunes file sharing, email or AirDrop.
- For real-time access, host databases with FileMaker Server so iPad and iPhone users have the most up-to-date information instantly. A local wireless or cellular network is required for access.
- FileMaker Pro is required to create and modify databases.
- FileMaker Go 13 is compatible with databases created using FileMaker Pro 13, FileMaker Pro 12, FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced, or FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced.
- Database files can be copied or emailed between the device and the desktop. Full two-way sync is not natively supported but can be implemented with additional development.
- Connecting to databases hosted on FileMaker Server 13 with FileMaker Go may require additional purchase of concurrent connections.
What's New in Version 13.0.9
With the release of FileMaker Go 14, FileMaker Go 13 will no longer be updated and will soon be removed from the App Store. FileMaker Go 14 includes the latest product updates and is fully compatible with the FileMaker 14 and 13 Platforms.
FileMaker Go 13.0.9 is a security and compatibility update. Before downloading this version as an update to an existing installation, it is important that you read the material at http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14358/ or your FileMaker Go client may not be able to connect to your FileMaker Server.
It's great to be able to access my FileMaker Pro databases on my iPad. I'm assembling research for a book I'm writing. I have my Pages outline open on my Mac and the research data I need on the iPad in my hand. Works great!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 13.0.9
- Size: 133 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: FileMaker, Inc.
- © 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.