Find the Letters HD
By Club LIA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ranked 11th on the top 50 reading disabilities apps by the Teachers with Apps Association
Improve your child's reading skills. Find the Letters is an education game & tool designed by special education teachers, psychologists & educators. Highly recommended for kids with dyslexia.
Your child will improve visual perceptive abilities like:
• Position in space
• Spatial depth orientation
• Figure-ground perception
• Form discrimination
• Concentration & attention
Features & Benefits:
• 60 engaging and fun exercises with increasing levels of difficulty.
• Four types of difficulty based on similar forms of letters and shapes.
• Reduces mistakes in reading and writing.
• Personalized players.
• Track your child’s progress on every exercise.
• English & Spanish supported.
• Available for iPad with iOS 7 or later.
How to play:
The player finds letters and numbers presented in a coloring grid using a corresponding matching color to each symbol. When all of the squares are painted, a fun illustration is uncovered.
"A favorite of special education teachers and psychologists, this app asks learners to find letters and numbers in a coloring grid. It helps build skills in spatial positioning, depth orientation, form discrimination, and concentration and attention."
- Teachers with Apps Association
What's New in Version 2.1.0
* New design for iOS 7
* Bug fixes
I just spent $4.99 and can hardly access any of the material within the app. The only way to do it is to market this company through social media. I feel cheated and would not recommend this app at all, despite it's purported virtues.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 31, 2014
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 53.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Maria de Lourdes Ibanez Aldana
- © EdNinja Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.