Find the Letters Lite
By Club LIA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★ Ranked 11th on the top 50 reading disabilities apps by the Teachers with Apps Association ★
Improve your child's reading skills. Find the Letters is an education game & tool designed by special education teachers, psychologists & educators. Highly recommended for kids with dyslexia.
Your child will improve visual perceptive abilities like:
✔ Position in space
✔ Spatial depth orientation
✔ Figure-ground perception
✔ Form discrimination
✔ Concentration & attention
Features & Benefits:
• 12 engaging and fun exercises with increasing levels of difficulty to try out
• Four types of difficulty based on similar forms of letters and shapes
• Reduces mistakes in reading and writing
• Track your child’s progress on every exercise
• English & Spanish supported
• Available for iPad with iOS 4 or later
How to play:
The player finds letters and numbers presented in a coloring grid using a corresponding matching color to each symbol. When all of the squares are painted, a fun illustration is uncovered.
"A favorite of special education teachers and psychologists, this app asks learners to find letters and numbers in a coloring grid. It helps build skills in spatial positioning, depth orientation, form discrimination, and concentration and attention."
- Teachers with Apps Association
What's New in Version 2.1.0
* New design for iOS 7
* Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 31, 2014
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 41.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Maria de Lourdes Ibanez Aldana
- © EdNinja Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.