By Open Text Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your FirstClass content is now just a touch and a slide away! With FirstClass Mobile, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™ users can now take FirstClass with them on the road and have all of the power of FirstClass in the palm of their hands — delivering a true “anytime, anywhere” mobile collaboration experience.
With FirstClass Mobile, users with a FirstClass account can:
• Create, view, reply to, forward and delete email in their FirstClass account.
• Play voice messages encoded in MP3 format.
• View and access all containers on their FirstClass desktop.
• Read, forward, reply to, and check history of messages in FirstClass Conferences.
• Access a list of bookmarks created in the desktop version of FirstClass.
• View documents created in the FirstClass desktop client.
• View files uploaded to FirstClass, including images, text files and PDFs.
• Search for FirstClass content from the FirstClass Mobile home screen.
• Access FirstClass calendars and contacts.
US English, UK English, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Japanese
FirstClass Server 12.0 or later
What's New in Version 16.0.1.000
- Fixed bug that stopped users from logging into sites that do not allow saved passwords
First class upgrade
This latest upgrade is the pitts! It will not accept my password. What the heck is going on???
Ever since the app update this week, I've stopped getting notifications of new messages. :(
Update is a Flop
Users cannot log into our v.11 server since the update. The update is causing extreme stress to our IT Dept.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 04, 2016
- Version: 16.0.1.000
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Open Text Corp; FirstClass Div.
- © 2016 Open Text Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.