Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky's Adventures
By Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fit Brains: Sparky's Adventures offers a first-of-its-kind cognitive approach to child learning and brain development. The app provides a fun and healthy collection of brain games for children ages 2 to 8.
- 200+ games for your child that are both fun and educational
- Each game stimulates & improves a key area of the brain: Memory, Concentration (Attention), Problem-Solving, Speed, Visual
- Automatic adjustment of game difficulty to match your child’s skill level and continuing growth
- Rewarded treats that can be added to the “playground” to keep your child engaged and motivated
- The “Parents Corner” offers detailed tools & charts tracking your child’s progress in different areas
- A “Fit Brains Age Index” to show which age group your child is performing the closest to
Benefits for your Child:
* Stimulate brain processing
* Develop critical thinking skills
* Strengthen early cognitive performances
* Increase memory/recall for learning
* Deeper concentration & attention times
* Enhance problem-solving
* Improve visual learning
* Decrease boredom & increase educational fun!
Fit Brains is designed by Dr. Paul Nussbaum, an award-winning neuroscientist. Fit Brains apps have more than 5 million mobile users, have been rated #1 in education in over 90 countries and are regularly used by a variety of public schools, universities, health institutions and top-tier organizations.
A UNIQUE COGNITIVE APPROACH TO DEVELOPMENT
Cognitive abilities are an important foundation for early childhood education. There is a strong connection between the development a child undergoes early in life and the level of success that the child will experience later in life. Early childhood is a period when the brain has its highest levels of plasticity, which is the brain's ability to form new pathways and structures.
Cognitive development begins at birth, so one is never too young to begin challenging and strengthening the brain. This app was designed to be a tool for children, while they are at home or on the go, to play and have fun, while also developing critical skills they will use throughout their lives.
A LIBRARY OF ADAPTIVE BRAIN GAMES
The app's entire library of fun kid's brain games begins at a basic level and adapts in difficulty to match the appropriate level of each child. This allows children to just pick up the app and play, while the app seamlessly adjusts to their optimal skill level. In this way, the app is able to provide both novel and complex stimulation, which is crucial to brain health at any age. This is particularly true for a young brain, because of the rapidly developing brain cells that can assemble into neural networks and provide a foundation for learning.
More Fit Brains apps:
* Fit Brains Trainer - our main brain training app to improve overall brain performance & health for adults and teens
* Fit Brains: Focus Trainer - a target trainer specifically focusing on concentration and attention
* Fit Brains: Memory Trainer - a target trainer specifically focusing on memory & recall
* Fit Brains: Speed Trainer - a target trainer specifically focusing on thinking speed & reaction time
* Fit Brains: Lifestyle Assessment - an assessment testing your lifestyle choices with recommendations on living a healthy brain lifestyle
* Fit Brains: Cognitive Assessment - an assessment to test your brain performance & thinking skills with specific recommendations & detailed feedback for improvement
BLOG: http://www.fitbrains.com /blog
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- Bug Fixes & App Optimization Updates
Somehow I or my 4 year old we're tricked into buying a 'lifetime' membership to this app for $25! I honestly do not know how this happened, but I do know I will not be downloading an app from this company again.
DO NOT do business with this company. If you must , DO NOT touch the parents section.
J'ai hâte de jouer avec mon petit fils. Je vais aussi le montrer à ma mère qui souffre de l'Alzheimer.
I have all 6 subscriptions in the Fit brains series. 5 for me and 1 for my granddaughter at 22 months she is doing just fine. But her little hands keep shrinking the app so you can go between apps. She sits on my knee longer playing this and one other learning app then she dose for anything else. I really enjoy the challenge and it is a real challenge. The Fit brains team addressed a concern I had the day I reported it. And by their quick response they will address other problems promptly. Apps for the most part run great there is a small bug between apps I only reported today Saturday. Great work I look forward to new updates and challenges.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 03, 2014
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 65.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
- © Fit Brains
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Months Full Access$9.99
- Lifetime Full Access$24.99
- Family Lifetime Package$39.99
- 3 Months Full Access$4.99
- Lifetime Full Access$49.99