FitJet for OS X - The first Fitbit application for OS X.
FitJet for Fitbit allows you to quickly see your stats from this simple menu bar application!
- Summary Page graphs your calories burned, consumed and total number steps for the day, compared to your goals
- Heart rate page graphs your resting heart rate over the last week.
- Sleep page graphs your sleep from the night before, with number of hours of sleep and total number off wake ups.
- Leaderboard page, which shows the top rankings for steps within your Fitbit social group.
- Badge pages shows you your latest badges.
Quickly see your daily stats with FitJet!
If you have any suggestions for how to improve this app, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
doesn’t seem to work on Macbook OS Sierra
I bought the app, and a page of instructions seemingly from FitBit opened up, not an icon for the app. A search for the app turned up nothing. The app did not appear in downloads. I followed the trouble shooting, but nada. It seems that the app just collected my money and sent me to a Fitbit page, but did not actually download anything.
My Fitbit had connected immediately and with no problem via the FitBit watch itself, on my iPhone.
Great Widget App For Fitbit
FItjet is a great simple app for the fitbit. It allows me to see my daily activity anytime from the menu bar and has motivated me to get in those extra steps every day
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.