Trainerize is an online personal training platform that empowers fitness professionals and studios to better connect to their clients when training them online or in-person.
By combining both a trainer and client side experience, Trainerize allows fitness professionals to stay connected with their clients and manage their coaching business from their smartphones anytime, anywhere.
At the same time, Trainerize helps clients achieve their fitness goals by keeping them engaged with their trainers. Trainers help clients stay committed to their program through customized and comprehensive training plans and progress reports.
WHO CAN USE THE APP
Both fitness professionals and clients can use the app, however fitness professionals need an account to enable clients access to the app. Clients can only use the app if they are working with a trainer that uses Trainerize.
FEATURES FOR FITNESS PROFESSIONALS
- Build and deliver customized training plans built from workouts containing exercise pictures/videos for online and in-person fitness training
- Look up client training plans and progress stats, manage workout calendars, check clients in for workouts, and track current workouts
- Deliver meal plans or get access to professional meal planning tools right in the app
- Keep a full client contact list database and train them in-person at anytime
- Edit client workouts on the fly
- Add full client body stats including caliper body fat measurements
- Upload client progress photos
- Add new clients from the mobile app
- Message clients in real-time
- Connect to add-ons to extend your business and services (eg. MindBody Online, Evolution Nutrition, YouTube, PayPal, Skype, Facebook, Twitter)
FEATURES FOR CLIENTS:
- Access training plans, follow and check-in to workouts
- Schedule workouts and stay committed by beating your personal best
- Access meal plans if your coach sets them up
- Message your coach in real-time
- Track body stats and take progress photos
- Review past progress stats and graphs
- Set push notification reminders on days with scheduled workouts
- Connect to Withings devices to sync body stats instantly
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app is a companion app for businesses that use Trainerize. An online account is required. If you're a client, ask your trainer for your account details so you can login to this app. For more information visit our website.
This update is all about nutrition!
TRACK #MORETHANMACROS WITH THE NEW FITBIT INTEGRATION
Now, clients using Fitbit to track their meals can have all of their calories, macros, AND meal details automatically synced to their Trainerize accounts. For trainers, this means unprecedented access to client nutrition information that they can use to build more effective programs and keep clients on the path to success.
MAKE HEALTHY CHOICES WITH NUTRITION GOALS
Together, trainers and clients can now set personal nutrition goals in Trainerize based on calories and macros. As clients log their meals, trainers can monitor their progress toward achieving those goals and help them make adjustments along the way.
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS FOR THE WIN
We did some housekeeping and made some back-end improvements to bring you an even better app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Makes my job easier
This app honestly saves me tons of time and keeps me organized. Everything is in one place and there are lots of things I can automate. Makes me much more efficient as a trainer. More time with clients, less doing admin stuff.
Always adding new features
My favourite thing about Trainerize is how they are always adding new features. You can tell they are listening to their user base and understand what trainers want in a personal training software.
New app logo
Not a fan of the logo. It always looks shadowed like the app is updating.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.